• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    I've been fairly happy with ESS glasses, the ICE model. I need to replace them...they fogged up on a bike ride and put them in my pack and I never saw them again.

I go to ESS web site. Pick a nice anti-fog model and call them to figure how to enter my prescription for the insert. "Our ordering page hasn't been working for 6 months", or some such shiet. I'm directed to their Where To Buy page. Of the two choices in MD, one has only and email and they haven't replied in 36 hours and the other choice has a web site entirely in Korean/Chinese.

I want sports glasses with an Rx inserts that is anti-fog. ESS would be find if it's possible without going out of the fvcking state...OR any other brand with Rx inserts.

I plead for suggestions!

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    They are not stylish but the Smith Elite Pivlock series is compatible with Smith's insert, and the field of view is really good. That would be the setup I tend to use, as they don't fog up nearly as much as other brands that I've tried.

Rudy Project is well known for their glasses with RX inserts for cycling and shooting. I haven't used them but they seem to be very popular.

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    Tacticalrx.com and/or parent company Sports optical. They can put lenses in glasses you own or ones they sell

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom