• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gizmo98

Free At Last!!
    Nov 4, 2015
    Central PA
    Just to make the decision harder, take a look at the CZ P-10. Specifically the P-10F. I've been a Glock guy for years, but circumstances forced me to sell them. When I was able to start over, I was able to try the CZ and found it MUCH more comfortable. The grip is just perfect. The P-10F is just a hair bigger than a G17 and holds 19 rounds. I ended up picking up the optics ready version for right at $500. Damn good gun that I carry AIWB every day.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    HOLLY MOLLY!)
    If I end up with as many Glocks my wife for sure will divorce me!)

Thanks for pics, all this good advice its making my pick more and more complicated. What is worst is I think my idea of having one Glock is going to backfire badly!!!!

That’s about 1/3 of them ;)

Doobie

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2013
    Earth
    If you want a compact size, get the G23. If you want full size, G22. Why? Because they are both 40 S&W caliber, but with a simple barrel swap you can have a 357 SIG and with a simple barrel and magazine swap, you can have a 9mm. 3 guns in one. Think versatility.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    No! Glock 41. It's a .45, has a 5.31" barrel, and can hold 15 rounds. The trigger can be smoothed out and shoot very well. Glocks are popular for a reason, don't listen to the haters. However if you have the money just get one of everything and come to your own conclusions.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    Just to make the decision harder, take a look at the CZ P-10. Specifically the P-10F. I've been a Glock guy for years, but circumstances forced me to sell them. When I was able to start over, I was able to try the CZ and found it MUCH more comfortable. The grip is just perfect. The P-10F is just a hair bigger than a G17 and holds 19 rounds. I ended up picking up the optics ready version for right at $500. Damn good gun that I carry AIWB every day.

couldn't agree more here, I was just about to say this.

the CZ pistols embarrass the glocks with regard to ergonomics and do it at over 100 dollars less in some cases.

kaliroger

Jul 20, 2018
    Frederick County, MD
    No! Glock 41. It's a .45, has a 5.31" barrel, and can hold 15 rounds. The trigger can be smoothed out and shoot very well. Glocks are popular for a reason, don't listen to the haters. However if you have the money just get one of everything and come to your own conclusions.

:lol2:
    Even if I had the money I don't have the space to get one of everything Glock makes!)))

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Maybe this will clear things up:

82670446_3175487599132274_2467517518244216832_o.jpg

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    It all depends on how you phrase the parameters .

IF " What is the most absolutely
    Reliable and Indestructible Glock ? " That would narrowly be the G17 barely edging out the G19 . ( The G19 will fit your hand better , unless you can palm a basketball .)

IF " Which Glocks totally dominate their respective Caliber/ role ? " That would be the various 10mm Glocks .

MY favorite ? G29sf gen 3 . Should it be your favorite ? Maybe , but probably not .

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I have had a G17 for about 4 years now and tried a G19 after reading this thread but the G17 gen 3 fits my hand better. I’m not a big guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom