• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    ok going for another question again looking for first hand experience did the youtube thing. I have a Harris on another rig but thought I'd try this UTG two separate leg bipod . Is the no cantilever (tilt) that big of a issue? This bipod has a lock screw that will allow adj. between the leg notches does it work ? I ask in advance due to the fact UTG quality is hit and mis Thank You

Last edited:

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    ok going for another question again looking for first hand experience did the youtube thing. I have a Harris on another rig but thought I'd try this UTG two separate leg bipod . Is the no cantilever (tilt) that big of a issue? This bipod has a lock screw that will allow adj. between the leg notches does it work ? I ask in advance due to the fact UTG quality is hit and mis Thank You

Bump

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014

Do you have a link buells?

OK. Duh! I just reread the OP...again :facepalm:

I tend not to like those types of bipods. I admit, I have never used that particular one. They tend to be almost too rigid, if that makes any sense at all.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    Do you have a link buells?

OK. Duh! I just reread the OP...again :facepalm:

I tend not to like those types of bipods. I admit, I have never used that particular one. They tend to be almost too rigid, if that makes any sense at all.

ya makes sense .They have my curiosity up i like the bottom of the forearm being clean and clear .The Harris on another rig has gotten in the way a couple of times when i used the gun range rifle rest ps just tried to get a image but lacking computer skills

Slim

Sep 13, 2015
    HoCo & Worldwide
    Hadn’t seen these before. There’s no cant. Looks like the only way to adjust for an uneven surface is via the leg height. And invariably an uneven surface would not exactly fall at one of the left adjustment notches, so you’d have to use the wheel-lock.

And no swivel either.

But, they get up out of the way like an FAL or G3 bipod which is cool.

Might work on a bench or concrete pad. Anyone use one?

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland

Thanks for the link i just ordered them Amazon has some damaged package units cheapest I've seen them listed for so I did it .I've purchased a couple damage package things from Amazon and to be honest I couldn't find anything wrong when i received items .The last damaged package item was a RCBS prep station 60. bucks off looked fine to me not complaints . will advise (edit went with the UTG Leapers instead of Recon. Leapers are 8 to 11 Inch if to tall lock legs out or in at 45 degrees )

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    Hadn’t seen these before. There’s no cant. Looks like the only way to adjust for an uneven surface is via the leg height. And invariably an uneven surface would not exactly fall at one of the left adjustment notches, so you’d have to use the wheel-lock.

And no swivel either.

But, they get up out of the way like an FAL or G3 bipod which is cool.

Might work on a bench or concrete pad. Anyone use one?[/QUOTE]

Amazon feedbacks high 70 %

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom