• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    At SHOT Colt said, they are bringing the Python back. "But" it will cost more then a 100% old one. Colt needs to pull a Glock. Sell firearms the work for $$ an make a little profit on each, selling 1,000's. But Colt sells at $$$$$ trying to make 300% profit, but not selling enough to be profitable.

Glock an Ruger could teach Colt how to make an keep money. Or moving to a gun friendly State could help them. maybe.

Colt is not bringing the Python back and I can assure you they never released any press to that effect. I don't know where some of the internet bloggers got that idea, but it isn't going to happen.

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    For those who dont know, thats Jake from US Armament Corp, which is the company that makes the Bulldog Gatling guns. They are teaming up with Colt to do these classic guns. Frankly they are not much Colt about them other than the name but its probably better quality than current Colt production. They make some nice stuff and I would expect some really cool stuff coming out from them.

You can say all you want... but if you wanted to have a name in Firearms... Colt is really hard to beat!

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County
    For those who dont know, thats Jake from US Armament Corp, which is the company that makes the Bulldog Gatling guns. They are teaming up with Colt to do these classic guns. Frankly they are not much Colt about them other than the name but its probably better quality than current Colt production. They make some nice stuff and I would expect some really cool stuff coming out from them.

You can say all you want... but if you wanted to have a name in Firearms... Colt is really hard to beat!

If they had their way I wouldn't even own my Colt. They certainly won't fix it if it becomes damaged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom