Stateline Gun Exchange in Emmitsburg (Frederick Co.)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Adams74Chevy

Hits broadsides of barns
    Oct 3, 2007
    Carroll Co.
    I stopped in this evening and talked to the 2 gentlemen at the shop. They do transfers from out of state and internet for $35 and additional $10 if it needs MSP paperwork. The guys were very friendly and informative, also Black Rifle Friendly :D. They also can order pretty much anything in. Their prices seem to be decent from what I looked at. I believe I may have to save up some $ and get the Rock Island 1911 .45 for $399 :) Their hours are M-F 5-8pm Sat 9am-Noon, located @ 115 West Main St in Emmitsburg. Phone: (301) 447-3303 Email: stateguns@outdrs.net

*Please note no I don't work for them nor did I get paid to plug them. I feel they are a decent shop in Northern Frederick county and we don't have many w/o a drive so I plan on supporting them and hopfully we will be able to have them in the area for years to come.

gunconnection

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2008
    I stopped in this evening and talked to the 2 gentlemen at the shop. They do transfers from out of state and internet for $35 and additional $10 if it needs MSP paperwork. The guys were very friendly and informative, also Black Rifle Friendly :D. They also can order pretty much anything in. Their prices seem to be decent from what I looked at. I believe I may have to save up some $ and get the Rock Island 1911 .45 for $399 :) Their hours are M-F 5-8pm Sat 9am-Noon, located @ 115 West Main St in Emmitsburg. Phone: (301) 447-3303 Email: stateguns@outdrs.net

*Please note no I don't work for them nor did I get paid to plug them. I feel they are a decent shop in Northern Frederick county and we don't have many w/o a drive so I plan on supporting them and hopfully we will be able to have them in the area for years to come.

I met them a couple weeks ago at a sales conference. They seemed like really nice guys.

Adams74Chevy

Hits broadsides of barns
    Oct 3, 2007
    Carroll Co.
    I met them a couple weeks ago at a sales conference. They seemed like really nice guys.

Of course not as nice as Dan at the Gun Connection ;) They are about 3 miles from where I live so it's sooo damn convienient for me. Of course if you have a good group buy or special I'll definately still buy from you dispite the 1.5 hrish drive :thumbsup:

TWolf

Apr 1, 2008
    Frederick County
    Thank you for the recon. I live maybe a mile from there and drive through Emmitsburg past their shop every morning. I've been meaning to stop in to check them out but haven't managed to get to it.

TWolf

shadow116

2nd Class Citizen
    Feb 28, 2008
    Emmitsburg
    I have bought a few guns from Bob at Stateline. The prices have not been bad and maybe I could have saved a couple of bucks, but I like keeping my money in the neighborhood. Bob does not keep a large inventory on hand, maybe 20-30 handguns and 20-25 rifles/shotguns. But he will order anything you want.

UNCLE WAWA

May 16, 2005
    FREDNECK,MD
    I have bought a few guns from Bob at Stateline. The prices have not been bad and maybe I could have saved a couple of bucks, but I like keeping my money in the neighborhood. Bob does not keep a large inventory on hand, maybe 20-30 handguns and 20-25 rifles/shotguns. But he will order anything you want.

DO YOU KNOW IF HE DOES TRADES ?

LOOKING TO TRADE SOME HANDGUN FOR A SIG 556

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom