• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    Ugh, Norrell pack is high on my acquisition list right now. Especially now that we're away from the days of the Butler Creek magazines.

According to John Norrell, there are about a thousand of them in the registry. They were selling in the $9-12K range for years and then jumped in price about 2 or 3 years ago. The last two that I saw sell this year were in the high teens.

Mine really likes the cheaper Champion Mags. I use the clear ones in 25 & 30 round capacity.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    According to John Norrell, there are about a thousand of them in the registry. They were selling in the $9-12K range for years and then jumped in price about 2 or 3 years ago. The last two that I saw sell this year were in the high teens.

Mine really likes the cheaper Champion Mags. I use the clear ones in 25 & 30 round capacity.

I just saw 2 sold in the last month and a half. 1 was just the gun with the trigger pack $19500.00 2nd 1 was the full auto gun with integral suppressor. It sold for $22500.00

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    From what I understand, the ported models are supposed to be a little quieter.

The non ported is plenty quiet. The ported ones help out with super sonic from what I read. Also the ported ones had probs with the tubes getting stuck.
    But I still want the pack....

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    I just saw 2 sold in the last month and a half. 1 was just the gun with the trigger pack $19500.00 2nd 1 was the full auto gun with integral suppressor. It sold for $22500.00

Crazy $$$$$. Even so, this is a very cool full auto and I don't think that I would sell mine for that price. Its on the short list of my full autos that will likely never be sold.

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    The non ported is plenty quiet. The ported ones help out with super sonic from what I read. Also the ported ones had probs with the tubes getting stuck.
    But I still want the pack....

My Mist came with custom made clam shells from the SOT to cover the ports and help with that issue. Still have to mount it in a 10/22 and give it a try.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Perhaps......but you will need to cut my lawn and wash the cars for the next 20 years. :D

My son will have his license next June, so.......

My Mist came with custom made clam shells from the SOT to cover the ports and help with that issue. Still have to mount it in a 10/22 and give it a try.

I forgot about that. Who made the clam shells? That is cool. My Mist is a TD and non ported.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Gave one of my 9mm AR15 SBRs a bit of a facelift. Decided that, hey, if I've got a quad rail, I may as well put it to use.

Attachments

• 9mm AR15 Uzi SBR.jpg
      9mm AR15 Uzi SBR.jpg
      92.8 KB · Views: 716

Jkratz

Dec 22, 2016
    Jarrettsville MD
    Gave one of my 9mm AR15 SBRs a bit of a facelift. Decided that, hey, if I've got a quad rail, I may as well put it to use.

gotta ask...whats the barrel length and whats the overall..Ive liked the look of the Hera arms stock, but it looks like it have the length of a PRS stock in your pick...

Also what kind of mag well is that? benefits as opposed to a Hahn?

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    gotta ask...whats the barrel length and whats the overall..Ive liked the look of the Hera arms stock, but it looks like it have the length of a PRS stock in your pick...
    Barrel is 7.5". Stock length is more or less the fifth position on a standard adjustable stock. It is nowhere near as long as a PRS (which I have, so I can speak to).

Also what kind of mag well is that? benefits as opposed to a Hahn?
    That is a VM Hytech unmodified Uzi magazine magwell. It lets me use Uzi mags, which I also run on my Uzi and NiteScout A3 SBRs. They also have the benefit of not totally sucking like Colt 9mm mags. Downsides are no LRBHO and a different mag release (I use a bullet button to avoid accidentally ejecting the block).

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Special Weapons SP-10 after getting chopped to 29" OAL (including the pinned Navy 3lug muzzle device). Wearing a Vortex Spitfire 1x in an ADM QD mount and a B&T folding stock. Runs like a top after getting the extractor/spring replaced. I'll eventually put a flashlight in an offset mount on it.

The SW SP-10 is a polymer receiver roller-locked rifle that's based on the MP5K platform.

Attachments

• IMG_1560.jpg
      IMG_1560.jpg
      72.4 KB · Views: 506

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Messed with the Colt 6933 clone a bit more. Put on a KAC RAS, Elbit Falcon, and a Surefire M961... kind of a retro-lite thing going on. I'll swap out the lower for a forged one eventually.

Attachments

• IMG_1561.jpg
      IMG_1561.jpg
      66.9 KB · Views: 471

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads