• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Is Famished Fannie's or The Village Pump still in business around there?

The U of M Rugby club used to have Thanksgiving eve fundraisers at Branchville.

Where are my Depends?

Part of the reason I'm posting this is the station is hurting for staff. They hardly have enough volunteer staff to run calls and the county cut their career staffing last year. So any show of support they could get would be greatly appreciated I'm sure.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    To save clicking all the links, could you post the date and time, possibly the cost, in the clear ?

To save clicking all the links, could you post the date and time, possibly the cost, in the clear ?

Good idea! I should have done that to start with.

Branchville Volunteer Fire Company & Ladies Auxiliary will be having a Bull & Shrimp Feast on Saturday July 22, 2017 from 5pm - 9pm. Tickets will be available for $45.00 per person. We will have all sorts of great food, drinks and a couple of games of chance. Get your tickets early!

Reach out to Shari at shari.steffen@yahoo.com or 240-286-8118 for tickets.

Dan_G

Feb 20, 2013
    Frederick ,MD
    Cant make it but its a great department. My roommates in college were volunteers there and one became Lieutenant. Used to go to their banquets as a guest as well.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Is Famished Fannie's or The Village Pump still in business around there?

The U of M Rugby club used to have Thanksgiving eve fundraisers at Branchville.

Where are my Depends?

Famished Fannie's is closed, Village pump is still there. Village pump bought the Famished Fannie's property for more parking and to use the building as storage.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Part of the reason I'm posting this is the station is hurting for staff. They hardly have enough volunteer staff to run calls and the county cut their career staffing last year. So any show of support they could get would be greatly appreciated I'm sure.

It's actually been almost three years, I live in their first due, and it sucks to have to rely on 3rd and 4th due companies for fire protection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom