• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    We're in the process of getting some new guns and accessories in the store and need to make some room. FLASH SALE!! PRICES WILL MATCH OR BEAT ONLINE STORES!

All in-stock guns, ammo and accessories are on sale today and tomorrow only. Even the brands we can't post online are deeply discounted to make some room. Even consignment guns are on sale!!

Ruger 10/22 Takedowns and SR-22, Stevens home defense shotguns, Dickinson Marinecoat shotguns, Hi-Point Carbines and handguns, GSG Firefly and 1911-22, Taurus, Canik, ALL AMMO IS ON SALE, Magpul AR grips, handguards and stocks... EVERYTHING!!

Casey

Dec 4, 2011
    Dang , out of town , best of luck with sales does this mean more HA stuff coming in ?

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    Are the sale prices listed on the website or is there a secret code to see the sale prices?

No secret code... LOL. We can't advertise most of these prices. If you're looking for something in particular, send me a PM and I can give you a price. Serious inquiries only, please.

No secret code... LOL. We can't advertise most of these prices. If you're looking for something in particular, send me a PM and I can give you a price. Serious inquiries only, please.

There is a thing called MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) that most manufacturers require. If a dealer advertises below MAP, they can have their dealer agreement revoked. Another IP almost lost their ability to sell Glocks for violating MAP. This is why we see things like "Call for price", "Too low to advertise", etc.
    Bottom line, when someone is doing what Tyler is doing now, it means they're selling for a DAMN cheap price.

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    Chuck is a good man at Tyler Firearms. You can't go wrong with him. I just got a hard to find Taurus .22LR revolver from him for an awesome price. Check 'em out!

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    I forgot about that. I will check the site. Thanks

I do have stuff in the store that's not on the site. Like the Canik TP9SF Elite in OD Green, some 10/22 takedowns, a few Glock 21 gen 4, and a bunch of consignment guns aren't on the site. We've just been busy and I haven't had time to update the site lately.

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    There is a thing called MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) that most manufacturers require. If a dealer advertises below MAP, they can have their dealer agreement revoked. Another IP almost lost their ability to sell Glocks for violating MAP. This is why we see things like "Call for price", "Too low to advertise", etc.

Bottom line, when someone is doing what Tyler is doing now, it means they're selling for a DAMN cheap price.

Yeah, we got caught a few times a while ago when we didn't really know about MAP. It gets all sorts of people. Some manufacturers have such confusing policies that we don't even realize we violated their policies until they tell us.

I had a Hogue 1911 grip on eBay for $14.99 and Hogue contacted us and said we can't do that. MAP is $15.89. We can sell it for less, we just can't advertise it for less.

And guns aren't the only ones that have these policies. If you ever see a product being advertised everywhere for the exact same price, that manufacturer has a MAP policy.

Yeah, we got caught a few times a while ago when we didn't really know about MAP. It gets all sorts of people. Some manufacturers have such confusing policies that we don't even realize we violated their policies until they tell us.

I had a Hogue 1911 grip on eBay for $14.99 and Hogue contacted us and said we can't do that. MAP is $15.89. We can sell it for less, we just can't advertise it for less.

And guns aren't the only ones that have these policies. If you ever see a product being advertised everywhere for the exact same price, that manufacturer has a MAP policy.

When I work for a UV Sterilizer manufacturer, I got a new wholesaler in NYC who would make all of his purchases with a credit card and have us drop ship the items. He was a re-seller for a bunch of companies and I don't think he stocked anything at all.
    We had to cut him loose when another customer complained about his advertised prices. The guy was marking up products 2% (waayy below MAP) and was able to stay afloat because he didn't have any inventory.

DraKhen99

Professional Heckler
    Sep 30, 2013
    Just wanted to give Chuck at Tyler's a shout-out! :thumbsup:

Got a great deal on Sightmark red dot and scope :D

Thanks again!

-John

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members