• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel59

Hater of Kings and Queens
    Apr 8, 2018
    Went fishing
    This was next to me, doubt she's looking for any action or had any for a very looooog time.

Attachments

• 52838808_2275960379347344_3406537788810592256_n.jpg
      52838808_2275960379347344_3406537788810592256_n.jpg
      73.3 KB · Views: 806

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Bloomberg is the Jew that would be helping Germans load the train car to save his own skin. I’m ashamed that we are from the same religion.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Bloomberg is the Jew that would be helping Germans load the train car to save his own skin. I’m ashamed that we are from the same religion.

Religion does not define a person. If it did, not a single Catholic priest would ever touch a child.

To me, a person's religion means nothing. Lots of people hide behind religion or use religion to justify the terrible things they do.

Bloomberg has the money, so he can hire the bodyguards. He probably has nightmares every night about being assassinated.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Religion does not define a person. If it did, not a single Catholic priest would ever touch a child.

To me, a person's religion means nothing. Lots of people hide behind religion or use religion to justify the terrible things they do.

Bloomberg has the money, so he can hire the bodyguards. He probably has nightmares every night about being assassinated.

he has nightmares every night about people living free without 24/7 government intervention

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

I am alarmed that any Jewish person could feel that an unarmed person under a totalitarian government is a good idea. The Jews have been (and continue to be) scapegoated by many throughout history. A clear danger to my friends of this religion exists.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    I am alarmed that any Jewish person could feel that an unarmed person under a totalitarian government is a good idea. The Jews have been (and continue to be) scapegoated by many throughout history. A clear danger to my friends of this religion exists.

And the Christians were fed to the lions because they did not have enough spears, armor, and military training.

Then, there was the Crusades wherein the Pope declared war on Muslims. Granted, the Muslims were armed.

There has been persecution of pretty much every religion throughout the years. It is very hard for most people to get along with others that do not share the same beliefs that they do. Just look at anti-2A and pro-2A, and they aren't even religions that say thou must believe in one God, the true God.

I am alarmed that anybody, whatsoever, of any religion whatsoever, thinks it is a good idea not to be armed. Even atheists have been persecuted. A person has to worry about an out of control government, a religious uprising, thugs, drug dealers, pimps, etc. How can anybody go to sleep at night without a gun nearby. My Sig 1911 tactical, Benelli M4, and JP Rifles AR allow me to sleep soundly at night.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_persecution

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    he has nightmares every night about people living free without 24/7 government intervention

This is no joke.
    I was watching a bit of non fake news tonight and what was one of the stories?
    It seems up in NY in attempts to help out with global warming, they are now making Mondays as " No MEAT Mondays in the schools" So, the schools are not allowed to serve meat as per their government.

Can we say control?

ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    Has anyone actually look into the structure of this organization? they like to present themselves as local concerned citizens, but I've heard news reports about them showing up in several states across the country. I know the NRA has been chastised for being an out of state agitator. Is Moms Demand Action a local chapter that sets their own agenda (like us) or is there a puppet master pulling the strings?

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Has anyone actually look into the structure of this organization? they like to present themselves as local concerned citizens, but I've heard news reports about them showing up in several states across the country. I know the NRA has been chastised for being an out of state agitator. Is Moms Demand Action a local chapter that sets their own agenda (like us) or is there a puppet master pulling the strings?

There is a puppet master.

benton0311

Feb 26, 2011

From the ones I talked to and observed on 2/25, there was absolutely a puppet master pulling the strings.

Two nicer folks on their side that I had a pleasant and civilized conversation with mentioned that they were following direction from their organization which included talking points and what to wear. They saw my WWNC sticker and were wondering what group I was with. They were shocked to find out that I was not with any group and was a concerned Maryland citizen who did not agree with these bills. They were even more shocked that I had read and understood all of the bills.

As I observed more of the members from Moms, Everytown, and a few Giffords-affiliated organizations filtering into the building later that evening, I decided to walk around to see what they were doing.

There were coordinators from each organization that came down to run the show and they set up meeting areas in the break room, the hallway behind the break room, and the hallway around the corner from the overflow rooms. There the leaders read off talking points and the actions their members should take as well as their own very unrealistic perception of which all of these bills were about.

The one lady who sat next to Dumais during some of the testimony (blue dress, tattoo on leg) worked for Giffords and was feeding information to Dumais.

After personally witnessing what I did and having had conversations with members of these groups, there is no doubt in my mind that these local groups are led by paid carpetbaggers trying to drum up support.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    The Knitted Cat Hats have brains sewed into them , so they are from one big voice certainly not what their name is or what they would want us to believe .

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    I would like to challenge all of those folks to go through the Bill of Rights, never mind the rest of the Constitution, and ask each of them to say just a couple of words about why each item is in there and why it matters. No doubt I would be met with a lot of dead air.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    From the ones I talked to and observed on 2/25, there was absolutely a puppet master pulling the strings.

Two nicer folks on their side that I had a pleasant and civilized conversation with mentioned that they were following direction from their organization which included talking points and what to wear. They saw my WWNC sticker and were wondering what group I was with. They were shocked to find out that I was not with any group and was a concerned Maryland citizen who did not agree with these bills. They were even more shocked that I had read and understood all of the bills.

As I observed more of the members from Moms, Everytown, and a few Giffords-affiliated organizations filtering into the building later that evening, I decided to walk around to see what they were doing.

There were coordinators from each organization that came down to run the show and they set up meeting areas in the break room, the hallway behind the break room, and the hallway around the corner from the overflow rooms. There the leaders read off talking points and the actions their members should take as well as their own very unrealistic perception of which all of these bills were about.

The one lady who sat next to Dumais during some of the testimony (blue dress, tattoo on leg) worked for Giffords and was feeding information to Dumais.

After personally witnessing what I did and having had conversations with members of these groups, there is no doubt in my mind that these local groups are led by paid carpetbaggers trying to drum up support.

Did you by chance have any progress with the one gal or was she steadfast with her opinion?

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    This is no joke.
    I was watching a bit of non fake news tonight and what was one of the stories?
    It seems up in NY in attempts to help out with global warming, they are now making Mondays as " No MEAT Mondays in the schools" So, the schools are not allowed to serve meat as per their government.

Can we say control?

Ask them to move to Fridays so that it can be helpful for Catholics as well and watch them flip their lids and come up with reasons why they can't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom