• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Forest

The AR guy
    Jul 13, 2011
    Sorry I haven't been following that show. I'm more interested in what the MD Legislaturers and Congress is doing. That is where the action will be IMHO.

Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    Sorry I haven't been following that show. I'm more interested in what the MD Legislaturers and Congress is doing. That is where the action will be IMHO.

You should be concerned, after all he is the king and likes executive orders. Used them already to bypass congress.

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I think he is saying that because VP Bite-me is to report to obongo on Tuesday with his "findings" from the dog and pony show he is heading.

Yes

Obumer has stated that if Congress doesn't move fast, he will. I believe him (for a first).

And I'll bet that what ever he comes up with, Annapolis will try to beat it.

BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    The punch line that no one in the MSM is talking about is the fact that Connecticut already has a pretty strict AWB. Best friend spent a ton of money on a pre-94 lower just so he could put a suppressor and collapsible stock on an AR.

Forest

The AR guy
    Jul 13, 2011
    Obumer has stated that if Congress doesn't move fast, he will. I believe him (for a first).
    It's a bluff. IF he could have done something he would have. It would not have cost him politically (he is lame duck) and it would have made him look like he cared.

Now if I were into AKs I'd be more concerned. EOs can't do much to the domestic firearms industry. But there is that damn 'Sporting Purpose' phrase in the '68 GCA that does allow him lots of control over what can be imported (and frankly I'm surprised he hasn't gone that route yet)

And I'll bet that what ever he comes up with, Annapolis will try to beat it.

On that I'm in complete agreement. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom