• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JakeThePit

Mar 11, 2018
    I just ordered 2 of these, the "Delta" for a Ruger PC Carbine and the "Crosshair" for my Mini 14.

They have a 35% discount ending today.

Watched a lot of video reviews, they seem to be ideal for middle aged shooters with middle aged eyesight. They may not be for everyone.

They are replacements for iron sights, you don't use the front sight on your firearm at all, just the See All. There are no electronics and it's as parallax free as anything I've seen.

I will give some follow up once I receive and use them.

See-All-Rail-Sight-Diagram-768x594_720x.jpg

Last edited:

GunBum

Feb 21, 2018
    SW Missouri
    I have one mounted on a 45-70 rifle. It’s very fast to acquire the target. About like using a red dot, but without the batteries.

It takes a bit of getting used to if you aren’t used to shooting with both eyes open.

JakeThePit

Mar 11, 2018
    I have one mounted on a 45-70 rifle. It’s very fast to acquire the target. About like using a red dot, but without the batteries.

It takes a bit of getting used to if you aren’t used to shooting with both eyes open.

Thanks for the feedback. Did you mount yours closer to the breech?

My middle aged eyes can't effectively use the iron sights I prefer anymore. After watching several videos that clearly showed how it works, decided it was a good fit for me.

They rounded the edges, lowered the profile reduced the boxy look. The original weighed 1.8 ounces, the slimmed down MK2 probably weighs less. See-All claims "NO" parallax, I'm skeptical, but hopeful.

JakeThePit

Mar 11, 2018
    UPDATE - Optic canted

Received the 2 sights, both of the optics canted, 1 worse than the other. This is not due to elevation or windage adjustments.

Communicating with manufacturer, I will be returning or exchanging these. A basic and brief visual inspection would have discovered the issue, so QC is a concern.

Attachments

• Canted 1.jpg
      Canted 1.jpg
      55.9 KB · Views: 237
    • Canted 2.jpg
      Canted 2.jpg
      58.3 KB · Views: 245
    • Canted 3.jpg
      Canted 3.jpg
      58.8 KB · Views: 242
    Last edited:

edrod68

Jun 6, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Well that seems disappointing.....

Let us know how the customer service works out....

Was thinking of these at one point as well....would be interested to see how it all works out

JakeThePit

Mar 11, 2018
    Kray at SeeAll has told me that this is a warranty issue and is sending a return label to me.

Have seen images and video reviews of these and those were all OK. In the time they were mounted, I could tell that they will work well for me. They are easy to see clearly without reading glasses, and my eyes can still see the target clearly without glasses.

The MK2 design is appealing, very sleek, looks good on the rail and weighs next to nothing.

I am very hopeful of a good outcome.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Is this a reasonable substitute for a red dot? In which applications will it excel? Interesting concept.

GunBum

Feb 21, 2018
    SW Missouri
    Thanks for the feedback. Did you mount yours closer to the breech?

My middle aged eyes can't effectively use the iron sights I prefer anymore. After watching several videos that clearly showed how it works, decided it was a good fit for me.

They rounded the edges, lowered the profile reduced the boxy look. The original weighed 1.8 ounces, the slimmed down MK2 probably weighs less. See-All claims "NO" parallax, I'm skeptical, but hopeful.

Mine is mounted at the rear of the receiver. I have the same problem with being able to focus on stuff. Damned old eyes. :innocent0 I can’t focus on the front sight anymore... too close for distance vision, and too far for the bifocals. :sad20: The SeeAll works well without having to worry about batteries.

JakeThePit

Mar 11, 2018
    Is this a reasonable substitute for a red dot? In which applications will it excel? Interesting concept.

Parallax seems similar for sure. Sight picture is great, but not like a red dot.

You don't see anything below the reticle, you see only above it. There is no way that you could use a magnifier with the See All either. Looking downrange is a lot different than through a red dot.

Marketing claims as long as the delta is on target through the rear mounted optic, that's where the shot is going to go. I've watched several YouTube videos which appear to support that claim.

SeeAll-Outside.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom