• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DENWA

May 5, 2008
    Ok. Not to start $h!t. But,NIB G20 can be had for $550-600. Post up what your build ends up being. 80% can be made on a budget. But, they aren't cheap.

Don't forget to pay MD Tax and Hemorrhoid fees.

I've never had a build above $475, but that could change...

Look for a sale on any given day and you can beat these by 10%. Be a savvy consumer and be really less.

https://80pbuilder.com/

At Dulles Show a few weeks ago

$375 Complete p80 with Glock lower kit & G22 Upper (Police trade in and 2 magazines)

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    Don't forget to pay MD Tax and Hemorrhoid fees.

I've never had a build above $475, but that could change...

Look for a sale on any given day and you can beat these by 10%. Be a savvy consumer and be really less.

https://80pbuilder.com/

At Dulles Show a few weeks ago

$375 Complete p80 with Glock lower kit & G22 Upper (Police trade in and 2 magazines)

It's the 10mm part that will be hard to find cheap. Certainly ride sales and coupons. I wish you luck. Would be nice to get down a round $500.

sinensis

Sep 4, 2018
    Columbia, MD
    I'll post my results when I get it. Be interesting to see.

Thanks for the G20 info, I may have to go shopping for a G20 slide sometime :)

Hello, After some time (mostly to see how things play out) I'm posting my experience with 21sportstactical. Apologies in advance for the wall-o-text.

on 12/28/2018, I placed two different orders:
    1. PF940V2 kit with coupon codes that gave me a discount & LPK. Putting the total cost to $105.00
    2. PF45 kit & slide with coupon codes that also included a discount & LPK. Putting the total cost to $266.00

I opted to pay for these using PayPal Credit. The charges came from a Whitley's Wholesale Warehoues.

I was called same day by "Ray" who said that due to the holidays, there's no one working today but him and he would process my order. He also mentioend that the PF45 was a pre-order and I was ok with that. I mentioned since both orders were at the same time, I am ok if they shipped together (as I was in no rush to receive the PF940V2)

12/28/2019 - received tracking number for a shipment next day saturday delivery via UPS as indicated also on the PayPal activity.

12/29/2019 - received a UPS letter stating that as agreed, my order is a pre-order and will ship in the order that it was received. UPS label says the company is 21sportswear.

During the wait and in between emails, I've been watching other vendors to see when the PF45 would release.

1/10/2019 - emailed them on the address (@21sportswear) on the UPS label and inquired on the shipping status of these orders

1/15/2019 - emailed them on the address (@21sportswear) on the UPS label and inquired on the shipping status of these orders

Between 1/15/19 and 2/14/19, I received a call from "Ray" apologizing for missing my emails and that I emailed the wrong address. He says that he has not received the PF45 yet and that my order will be shipped in the order it was received. I asked what order I was (I forget this part, it was 8 or 10).

2/14/2019 - emailed them and inquired on the shipping status of these orders

2/15/2019 - received a response from them saying that the products were ready to ship, but they have not received payment.

Your order is ready to ship but we do not have your payment. Your payment of $266.00 ([redacted]) and the payment of $105.00 ([redacted]) were both refunded to you due to the delay. If you wish to continue with the order please pay the amount of $371.00 using the Google Pay link attached in this email. Once the order is paid we will ship the orders immediately.

There was an included link for Google Pay for the total amount $371.00

I was already suspicious after placing the orders, but this response made me even more suspicious.

2/16/2019 - emailed asking when was the refund since my PayPal did not reflect this status.

2/16/2019 - received response saying that PayPal removed the funds from them 1/18/2019. He blamed the issue on PayPal and said they spoke to them and are processing the refund.

Thank you for your email and I will do my best to break it down for you as best I can. We do not know why you have not seen a credit yet that has noting to do with us but with Paypal. Paypal removed your funds from us on January 18th 2019 and we thought that you contacted them and requested your funds back. We have spoken to them and they have returned those funds back to you and you should get a email confirming that both payments have been returned to you. Maybe it was a system glitch but they have not given us a reason. If you wish to keep your order we are very happy to ship it to you but we cannot ship parts for free and we do not have a payment for this order at this time. Please pay the Google Pay link provided to you and we will ship the order. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

2/16/2019 - emailed saying I understand that they cannot send the product for free and that I was still interested in the order.

2/16/2019 - Paypal showing pending refunds for both transactions $105 and $266.

2/16/2019 - emailed saying I see the pending refunds and clicked on the Google Pay link (this is my mistake). I noticed the Google Pay link would NOT allow me to use a credit card and instead was direct ACH from my bank account.

2/21/2019 - emailed and inquired on the status of the shipment as I saw the payment already process.

2/21/2019 - I get a response promising shipment this day or the next.

Good morning to you as well sir. Yes sir we did receive your payment and we will get your order shipped out today or no later than tomorrow. Monday was a holiday and we did not work and we are getting caught up on everything. I assure you that all is well and you will get an email with your tracking number. I will check with our warehouse team and see where you are in the process and get back to you.

2/21/2019 - I respond with a thanks.

2/26/2019 - I receive and email for each order for shipping notification. Tracking number is UPS. Shipment is in pending status as UPS has not received the shipment.

2/26/2019 - I receive an email for each refund in PayPal saying the refund did not complete. I immediately forward this to 21sportstactical asking what happened and if the orders were shipped yet as UPS is still not showing the shipment received by them.

2/26/2019 - I get a response advising me to dispute the charges and that the orders are ready to ship.

I am sorry to hear that. This is what you need to do immediately. Contact your credit card company and file a CHARGE BACK DISPUTE for both orders and inform them that you order was not received and Paypal will not let your finds go. Your card company will get the funds released for you but you must act fast as you only have a certain time frame to file a dispute.

Your order is ready to ship and the UPS tracking number is being emailed to you. Contact your card company right away.

2/26/2019 - I respond with a thanks and said I will dispute the charges from PayPal.

3/5/2019 - emailed and inquired on the status of the shipment as I noticed UPS still has not received the packages.

3/8/2019 - they responded claiming they have not shipped because they are trying to get my PayPal money back.

Thank you for your email. Yes sir your order is ready to ship and has been ready and the only reason it has not shipped is because we are trying to recover the first payment that was supposed to be refunded to you. We have been in contact with Whitley's Wholesale Warehouse who took your payment and we are trying to get an understanding on why you have yet to receive the refund. We have sent several messages to them and have called them several time and they have yet to reply to us. At this time I suggest that you contact you credit card company and file a charge back dispute and have your card company recover your funds for you. If you file a charge back dispute your bank can get your funds back right away and you won't have to wait for them this company to finally decide to give you your money back. Once you have confirmed to me that you have filed the dispute with your bank I will ship your order. As of right now you have paid for this order twice and that is not right and our company only has one of those payments. I urge you to file the dispute and get your first payment back and I will ship your order immediately.

3/8/2019 - emailed a response thanking for the update and saying that the status of the refund does not matter when shipping the products as they have been paid and said that I'd be ok with the $371 loss if I received the products.

3/15/2019 - emailed reiterating the previous status of receiving the product outweighs my need for a refund and asking if it will ship soon.

3/19/2019 - emailed a response saying if the product does not ship, I would like to cancel and a refund.

3/19/2019 - filed a dispute with PayPal for the two orders.

3/25/2019 - emailed asking to cancel and a refund.

3/27/2019 - They responded acknowledging my cancellation. But will need the box returned to them by USPS (My tracking number is UPS). They will not refund me until they get the box back and would not contest me disputing the charge (Google Pay).

At your request the order has been cancelled and we have requested that the box be returned to us by the United States Postal Service. You are more than welcome to file a charge back dispute and we will not argue or deny the dispute. You have the right to file whatever you wish with your card company. Being that the order has shipped to you and is not in our possession we will not issue any credit until we receive our products back. So if you want to file a dispute in the meantime by all means go ahead and do so. Again at your request this order is cancelled.

3/28/2019 - emailed saying that the tracking number they gave me was UPS and asked for the USPS tracking number.

3/28/2019 - they emailed me saying their previous email says USPS not UPS.

3/28/2019 - emailed saying that I am aware the previous email says USPS and requested the USPS tracking number.

4/5/2019 - PayPal emails me saying both disputes were denied as I have received a refund (I have not). I immediately contact them and point out that the refunds were both cancelled. They agree and escalate my case.

4/7/2019 - I am refunded the $371 in PayPal. $371 in Google Pay is still outstanding (I am dubious I can get this back).

Last edited:

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Finished my Polymer 80 PF 45 today. Nothing fancy, extended controls, $0.25 trigger job/3.5# connector, police turn in slide. I'm happy with it. To the range next week. 10 mm conversion in the future.

Attachments

• P_20190414_161350_p_1555273209996(1).jpg
      P_20190414_161350_p_1555273209996(1).jpg
      148.7 KB · Views: 377
    • P_20190414_161422_p_1555273271417(1).jpg
      P_20190414_161422_p_1555273271417(1).jpg
      151.2 KB · Views: 392

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Where’d you get the police turn in slide? I would think more companies would part out the turn ins as they are worth more but I’ve yet to see any.

Gunbroker. They and eBay are where I see turn-ins the most. Sovereign Arms on eBay in particular

Edit: Today, 4/16, found a used Glock OEM 10 mm barrel on eBay for $84. Will order a 20# RSA and a few 10 mm mags then have a 2nd caliber for my PF45.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom