• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    There’s a relativly new dealer in denton? Is it GSSF? Nothing in kent co.

The only dealer in Denton that was blue label was The Gunfather, it's no longer listed as one. I've read some reviews on their facebook that they haven't been open when store hours say they are and people can't get in contact with them. No other shops on the shore are currently blue label dealers according to the Glock dealer locator.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Thank you, Rural Rifle Guy. Wife bought three over the years from cop shop, but sam died a bit ago and i think they are closed.

Shop is still open but not renewing their FFL. I’m 99% sure Blue Label prices are fixed from dealer to dealer. Why go out of your way vs the closest dealer to you?

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    Shop is still open but not renewing their FFL. I’m 99% sure Blue Label prices are fixed from dealer to dealer. Why go out of your way vs the closest dealer to you?
    drove by onmy way to timonium and there is a note on the door. Did not stopto read but i called a month ago and sam’s wife said only blue labels they were selling were 43s. Stopped by masada today. Nice people. According to glock site, blue lable dealers set their own prices. Sam was a former cop and his blue label prices were very fair.

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    The only dealer in Denton that was blue label was The Gunfather, it's no longer listed as one. I've read some reviews on their facebook that they haven't been open when store hours say they are and people can't get in contact with them. No other shops on the shore are currently blue label dealers according to the Glock dealer locator.
    Mollys is not.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    drove by onmy way to timonium and there is a note on the door. Did not stopto read but i called a month ago and sam’s wife said only blue labels they were selling were 43s. Stopped by masada today. Nice people. According to glock site, blue lable dealers set their own prices. Sam was a former cop and his blue label prices were very fair.

Masada is very fair, he’s my go to FFL plus he doesn’t do fishing licenses anymore ;)

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Some will gather up a group of orders and submit them to Glock all at once.

That is fine if you are one of the last to order. But if you are the first in line... it may take a while.

And YES... this was actually told to me by a Blue Label FFL when I asked about how long it would take to get my pistol.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    I just found out recently that Atlantic Guns in Silver Spring MD is a blue label dealer.

I wonder if their Rockville location is as well?? I recently had dealings with them and they were FANTASTIC to deal with! The only complaint I had was one of geography, they are in Rockville and I'm in Harford County! But, for my financial well being that is probably a very good thing!

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    Masada very easy to work with. Blue label. Talked wife out of a higher capacity blue label pistol in favor of trying after mkt higher cap (9 rd) mags for her 43 that she likes a lot. Will try the mags this wknd. Any pro would feel akin to some of these guys. Any newb could learn a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom