New here - is there a sub here for current AR deals?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • survivalbloke

Jul 2, 2020
    Not sure if this is the right sub to ask this question but I'll try. I'm wondering if there's a thread for current AR15 deals. With everything going on right now, inventory is SCARCE. Love to know where we're finding weapons at the moment because with the election coming up, I'm in the immediate market for my first AR.

Thanks in advance and if this is not the best sub for this question, my apology to the mods. I'm located in northern Harford County.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Follow shops that are active on social media. For example, the other day Atlantic Guns in Rockville posted that they’d just got in a shipment of good middle of the road Stag 15s. They didn’t gouge on prices, and all were gone before that week was out. They, like most dealers, always have a lot on order - but they are really good about telling their social media followers the moment stuff becomes available.

survivalbloke

Jul 2, 2020
    Follow shops that are active on social media. For example, the other day Atlantic Guns in Rockville posted that they’d just got in a shipment of good middle of the road Stag 15s. They didn’t gouge on prices, and all were gone before that week was out. They, like most dealers, always have a lot on order - but they are really good about telling their social media followers the moment stuff becomes available.

Sound like a nice bunch of folks. Hey, speaking of STAG, their site is empty. weird...
    https://www.stagarms.com/stag-15-firearms/

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County

That article is five years old. Stag is in business, but recently uprooted a bunch of their operations from CT to move to friendlier pastures. A friend recently received a lefty AR from them, and another rifle. They are definitely in chaos right now with the market as it is. I doubt they have much interest in populating their web site for direct retail sales/transfers when they can’t possibly make enough to ship by the pallet-load to wholesale customers, which is easier work.

Lloyd

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2012
    FEMA Camp
    That article is five years old. Stag is in business, but recently uprooted a bunch of their operations from CT to move to friendlier pastures. A friend recently received a lefty AR from them, and another rifle. They are definitely in chaos right now with the market as it is. I doubt they have much interest in populating their web site for direct retail sales/transfers when they can’t possibly make enough to ship by the pallet-load to wholesale customers, which is easier work.

My apologies, I haven't kept up. Honestly I haven't been actively looking for anything, but will always have an ear open for a deal.

virtus

Ultimate Member
    Aug 11, 2010
    Check out JLowes ( http://store.jlowesguns.com/ ) over in Cecil County. You have to make an appointment to do your paperwork/pick up, as there is no store front. He's a great guy and his prices are pretty good on a most items I've shopped.

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    Hanover armory is still making them. They sell them as fast as they make them though. I bought one a couple weeks ago, my buddy bought a .300 BO pistol.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    To discuss such things ,it would fit equally well here or in the Depot .

But to mix metaphors with the fishing joke ; the Screaming Deals were 6 months ago .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom