• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I can't get past my love of iron sights. Sure, optics are nice, but man do I love some iron sights. Maybe I'm just old school.

Ain’t nothing wrong with irons.

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    AS-007. AR & AK style rifles are just too slow, and lack the capacity the AS-007 rifle has. The AS-007's floating pin trigger pack, allows much faster semi automatic fire, almost as quick as full auto, although technically being semi. The barrel is thicker, but has spiral fluting on many models to reduce heat stringing. The bolt also has spiral grooves cut to help clear any debris or carbon away from the system. Being fully chromed it has no problem with cheap steel cased ammo, and with the mag adapter blocks, you can use the lesser capacity, but cheaper AR or AK mags . It is more accurate than the AK, and more reliable than the AR. Get one before they are banned next session.

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Speaking of .357 lever guns, I REALLY want a suppressed SBR lever gun

Attachments

• E1BDED3A-7659-4D02-987E-7E0907B82DFC.jpg
      E1BDED3A-7659-4D02-987E-7E0907B82DFC.jpg
      142.5 KB · Views: 383

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Mine are adjustable...but not fine as you suggest. I’m going for minute of man.

Frankly though, I’m not putting them on for anything past 300m

Their forte is quick acquisition in low light.

I have a 10.5" AR pistol, configured as irons sights only, that this might be good for. Thanks for the idea.

cobra

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2009
    White Marsh
    1911 in 45acp on night stand recently supplemented by hi point carbine in 45 acp.
    Think they will be sufficient in and around house. Need more range break out the ar’s and 308’s.

Been trying to consentrate on one caliber that can be used for multi porpuse situations in a pistol or a rifle.
    Not that my other “kids” will ever starve, they get well fed also

grimnar15

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 21, 2019
    1911 in 45acp on night stand recently supplemented by hi point carbine in 45 acp.
    Think they will be sufficient in and around house. Need more range break out the ar’s and 308’s.

Been trying to consentrate on one caliber that can be used for multi porpuse situations in a pistol or a rifle.
    Not that my other “kids” will ever starve, they get well fed also

I did the same, but made sure my mags were interchangeable so a Glock 19X paired with my Mcarbo edition SUB2K (all steel insides) seemed GTG.

Sirex