• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • peaceMaker45

Jan 3, 2018
    Baltimore
    I have always enjoyed shooting, mostly trap and small rifles. This year I went and got my HQL and am now looking to buy my first handgun.

I'm excited to learn from and participate in this community. Lots of good information on this forum.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    I have always enjoyed shooting, mostly trap and small rifles. This year I went and got my HQL and am now looking to buy my first handgun.

I'm excited to learn from and participate in this community. Lots of good information on this forum.

Welcome from VA. :thumbsup:

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Maybe post what you would enjoy shooting, watch some you tube. Revolver/semi-auto. Do you enjoy adding accessories ? simple things like most Glocks can use similar mags in case you want a small medium and large of the same caliber, and they will fit into a S2K carbine if you eventually go that route.

And lastly, get your CCard ready because it is pleasantly addictive. Good luck!

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    There is great information here.

With the plethora of stupid laws and politicians. I m looking at moving.

Best of luck.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Welcome !

The usual suspects will be by momentarily with useful information, and helpful hints .

If you let us know your general area , and what flavor of handguns you're interested , someone will likely invite you to join them at the range .

peaceMaker45

Jan 3, 2018
    Baltimore
    Welcome aboard! Where are you located and what type guns are your interest? Wheelguns or automatics? Don't forget to check out MSI.

Right now I enjoy shooting trap. I rent the guns at the range most of the time but will be getting an old 870 soon that I plan to take to the range regularly.

I have my eye on a Remington 1911 R1 at the moment but I'm at the beginning of my research to determine which gun I really want to pick up after my tax refund comes in. May pick up two in fact, don't want to limit myself too much :)

I live in Baltimore City, added that to my profile as well.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• msi_welcome.jpg
      msi_welcome.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 215

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Right now I enjoy shooting trap. I rent the guns at the range most of the time but will be getting an old 870 soon that I plan to take to the range regularly.

I have my eye on a Remington 1911 R1 at the moment but I'm at the beginning of my research to determine which gun I really want to pick up after my tax refund comes in. May pick up two in fact, don't want to limit myself too much :)

I live in Baltimore City, added that to my profile as well.
    Welcome aboard!!!

Once you hit 50 bona fide posts, you'll have access to the Water Cooler forum and will view threads (see arguments) such as 9mm vs. .45; picking boogers vs. flicking boogers; and getting a tax refund vs. breaking even. :D

You cannot go wrong with a 1911 pistol. :thumbsup:

Woody

Oct 27, 2017
    Welcome! This a great group to interact with...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]P[/FONT]lease consider donating to help [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fight Maryland's HQ[FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JOELEWIS419

Latest threads

Top Bottom