• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Got this early today. Charge still shows on CC as pending. We shall see (said the blind man).

Hi eruby,

We regret to inform you that one or more of your items are backordered, and cannot be shipped at this time. Details are listed below. We will send you another email once your item(s) have been shipped. Please note that payment for your complete order has been processed. If you wish to cancel the backordered items, a credit for those items will be issued to your credit card. Please contact us if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Gander Outdoors Team

Expected In Stock Soon

GregSB

Feb 20, 2013
    Got this early today. Charge still shows on CC as pending. We shall see (said the blind man).

Hi eruby,

We regret to inform you that one or more of your items are backordered, and cannot be shipped at this time. Details are listed below. We will send you another email once your item(s) have been shipped. Please note that payment for your complete order has been processed. If you wish to cancel the backordered items, a credit for those items will be issued to your credit card. Please contact us if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Gander Outdoors Team

Expected In Stock Soon

I got the same email, but the in stock items shipped already.

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    No word on whether any of my 12 orders will be shipped, but only 2 were in stock. They charged my credit card for every one.

I will be shocked if more than a single box arrives at my house, but its worth trying. If they honor the deal, I just bought a case of 9mm and 200 rounds of .357 for $75 total.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    i got the backorder email above for my first order, but no email regarding the item on that order that was in stock. no emails yet regarding my 2nd and 3rd orders.

worst case is everything is refunded and i'm out nothing but a little time. best case is i got some $25-$30 items for $5 each.

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    Just got my shipping notice for order number one. It has actually moved in transit so I know it will be delivered.

No communication on order number two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom