• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Archeryrob

Undecided on a great many things
    Mar 7, 2013
    Washington Co. - Fairplay
    Who in Washington county has a IP other than Antietam? I work from home and I had to reset the router 6 times during work. They are having phone and internet problems all over. I am looking for option as I've had enough. I can't work with their internet.

Archeryrob

Undecided on a great many things
    Mar 7, 2013
    Washington Co. - Fairplay
    It seems to work mostly during the day and had to reboot twice. 3PM and the kids are home and it starts failing over and over. Got to carry cash because anyone using Antietam for Point of Sale can't take a debit card.

I am interested in these Telegia guys and their Skyburst, but I live in a valley and have a hill and trees between me and WVA. Plus, my wife likes TV and doesn't want to change. She's cheap for everything else but loves spending $85 for just TV service. Me and my daughter are trying to get her into steaming services, but shes too old school. The expensive TV and crappy internet drives me nuts. My boy lives near Ft Meade and pays less, has no caps on internet, gets better throughput and doesn't have his VOIP phone clicking in and out or echoing. Antietam is really a third rate company at premium prices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom