• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • POP57

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2016
    Delaware
    Delaware is the bastard child. No one seems to get our location correct. This site puts us in New England yet NJ is Mid-Atlantic. I've seen this on more than one occasion. On a Cigar forum I belong to we are listed as South.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Delaware is the bastard child. No one seems to get our location correct. This site puts us in New England yet NJ is Mid-Atlantic. I've seen this on more than one occasion. On a Cigar forum I belong to we are listed as South.

Well, 95% of DE is in fact below the Mason-Dixon Line which has been a traditional demarkation between the "North" and the "South".... that paradigm of course assumes that the Atlantic coast has no "Middle". :D

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    Well, 95% of DE is in fact below the Mason-Dixon Line which has been a traditional demarkation between the "North" and the "South".... that paradigm of course assumes that the Atlantic coast has no "Middle". :D

Huh.....considering that the western and southern Delaware state line is the Mason-Dixon line, technically, Delaware is completely north of the line.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

POP57

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2016
    Delaware
    Huh.....considering that the western and southern Delaware state line is the Mason-Dixon line, technically, Delaware is completely north of the line.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Actually.....we are east of the line. The southern border is not really considered part of the Mason Dixon line.

Mason-dixon-line.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom