• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Thanks for this thread! :thumbsup:

Brought back lots of good memories along with remembering Curt Gowdy and The American Sportsman show too.

That was the nice thing about back in the day, you looked forward to Sunday night with Wild Kingdom and The Wonderful World Of Disney, helped east the pain of school the next morning.:D
    Looking back it was nice only having 4-5 channels on the boobtube, definately kept us kids from fighting over the tuning knob.

Mike3888

Mike3888
    Feb 21, 2013
    Dundalk, Md-Mifflin,Pa
    Pretty cool, we have lots of porcupines at camp. A couple weeks back my youngest beagle about got to one, I now refer them as sticky Bunnys. As far as the rattlesnakes we have seen a few, last year I saw a yellow phase one, the Bears we don't talk much about as they are everywhere, one male that's been showing up is 450lbs plus.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      48.7 KB · Views: 82

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Remember Jim Fowler's appearances on the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson? That was some entertaining TV.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    It was an interesting feeling to see the Mutual of Omaha building in person several years back.

Of course the down side is, I was in Omaha.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    That was the nice thing about back in the day, you looked forward to Sunday night with Wild Kingdom and The Wonderful World Of Disney, helped east the pain of school the next morning.:D
    Looking back it was nice only having 4-5 channels on the boobtube, definately kept us kids from fighting over the tuning knob.

Especially when Disney ran some animated feature - man, those Sunday nights were great. Of course, I was like 8 or 9.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom