• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    I hold out little hope that the F&F crew will see the inside of a cell.

G O B

Ultimate Member
    Nov 17, 2007
    Cen TX
    This has become PROOF of the legal double standard - you are ONLY entitled to the Justice you can afford!

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    Shocking that Eric Holder wasn't charged as an accessory. :rolleyes:

If ever there was an impeachable offence, this would be it in my eyes :mad54:. A President-sponsored program intended to weaken a Constitutional amendment, which resulted in the death of an American LEO. Yet here we are impeaching Trump for a phone call :sad20:

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    If ever there was an impeachable offence, this would be it in my eyes :mad54:. A President-sponsored program intended to weaken a Constitutional amendment, which resulted in the death of an American LEO. Yet here we are impeaching Trump for a phone call :sad20:

:cool::thumbsup: Well stated.

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    The timing of this getting attention is good, along with the documents showing "No Scandal" Obama was in on the setup of LTG Flynn.

Nanook

F-notso-NG-anymore

Brian Terry (for sure) on this side and how many on the other? Hundreds? Thousands?

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Mexico charges 7 in 'Fast and Furious' weapons trafficking, including top officials

I wonder if they are going to charge Eric Holder????

Mexico’s Attorney General’s Office said Sunday it has lodged weapons trafficking charges against seven people in the more-than-decade-old case, including the country’s former top police official, Genaro García Luna, and former drug lord Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman.

García Luna was arrested in Texas in 2019 and currently faces trial in the U.S. for allegedly protecting a drug gang. Mexico has asked for his extradition to face charges of illegal enrichment.

García Luna served as security chief in President Felipe Calderón's 2006-2012 administration and was the leader of the government’s fight against organized crime.

Also charged was former Federal Police commander Luis Cardenas Palomino, who was considered the right-hand man of García Luna. Mexico already arrested Cardenas Palomino on charges of torture, and U.S. prosecutors have separately accused him of accepting millions in bribes from the Sinaloa cartel.

Mexico also charged Guzman in the weapons trafficking case, but he is already serving a life sentence in Colorado.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/mexico-charges-fast-furious-gun-trafficking

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom