• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ski169

May 28, 2012
    Bought quite a bit of their stuff. Quality American made gear. I highly recommend them.

Ski169

May 28, 2012
    Extended Range Operator Pack in the mountains of New Mexico last year.

Sorry about the sideways pick. I can't rotate it from the phone.

Attachments

• IMG_0782.jpg
      IMG_0782.jpg
      144.6 KB · Views: 281
    • IMG_0717.jpg
      IMG_0717.jpg
      70 KB · Views: 282

Ski169

May 28, 2012
    Some TT stuff mounted on the seats in my truck.

Attachments

• IMG_1180.jpg
      IMG_1180.jpg
      81 KB · Views: 276
    • IMG_1187.jpg
      IMG_1187.jpg
      82.6 KB · Views: 273

Ski169

May 28, 2012
    My old TT Releasable Armor Carrier

Attachments

• IMG_0928.jpg
      IMG_0928.jpg
      94.2 KB · Views: 269
    • IMG_0946.jpg
      IMG_0946.jpg
      86.2 KB · Views: 269

Ski169

May 28, 2012
    I usually wait until the Founders Sale. The same time every year and it's really well made stuff. Just be aware that they sell a lot of stuff during this sale and it may take a little while for them to catch up. A couple of years ago, I waited about 4 weeks or so for some mag pouches. Everything else in my order shipped though. But the wait was worth it IMO.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    If I need gear in the future, they will be the first place I look. They won my vote when I stopped in their warehouse, while on vacation. I had an issue with a nylon case for my Leatherman and was looking for a replacement. Salesman asked to see my current case, took it in back and sewed a new strap on it. They refused to let me pay for the repair.
    Great company!

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    This is all information I was hoping to hear. I was thinking of getting one of their basic plate carriers. I just don't have the money for what I really want but I am willing to go with a basic well made piece of gear with the idea of upgrading in the future.

With the recommendations and this sale, I'll probably be putting in an order this weekend. If I have to wait a bit, I'm cool with it if it is worth it, and it seems as though it is.

Ski169

May 28, 2012
    I forgot to mention that they do some pretty awesome custom work as well. This is one of their fleece woobies with 500D cordura nylon in MC Arid sewn on one side with snaps along the edges. It can be folded in half and snapped together for a makeshift sleeping bag. I've used it several times sleeping in the back of my truck on road trips. A buddy of mine and I came up with the idea so I called them and asked if they could do it. As far as I know, we have the only ones in existence.

Attachments

• IMG_0904.jpg
      IMG_0904.jpg
      148.2 KB · Views: 257
    • IMG_0906.jpg
      IMG_0906.jpg
      110.3 KB · Views: 240

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    I forgot to mention that they do some pretty awesome custom work as well. This is one of their fleece woobies with 500D cordura nylon in MC Arid sewn on one side with snaps along the edges. It can be folded in half and snapped together for a makeshift sleeping bag. I've used it several times sleeping in the back of my truck on road trips. A buddy of mine and I came up with the idea so I called them and asked if they could do it. As far as I know, we have the only ones in existence.

That is freakin' slick right there!!!! I like it!

Ski169

May 28, 2012
    I hope the info and the pictures helped. They do make an outstanding product. And not to take away from TT, but another company that's up there is Tactical Assault Gear. They have random sales a couple of times a month that will last through a weekend. Their nylon gear is American made as well. They may be worth checking out.

Ski169

May 28, 2012
    That is freakin' slick right there!!!! I like it!

The MC Arid is cool since I live in the southwest. They have the info to the custom shop on their website. They should be able to sew just about anything you can think off (within reason of course).

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    I hope the info and the pictures helped. They do make an outstanding product. And not to take away from TT, but another company that's up there is Tactical Assault Gear. They have random sales a couple of times a month that will last through a weekend. Their nylon gear is American made as well. They may be worth checking out.

I'll file the pics away for the future when I have some disposable income.

For now I will settle with their basic plate carrier and a few mag pouches.

I'll keep TAG in mind as well but for now I'll go with Tactical Tailor.

Ski169

May 28, 2012
    I have more TT stuff i can get pictures of. If you want to see something specific that I may have, let me know. I have one more pic of their Low Profile Armor Carrier (I think that's what it's called).

Ski169

May 28, 2012
    Yeah, I know. I left the tags on it. It's a spare so I put it together and kind of left it alone. I use my TAG carrier for classes.

Attachments

• IMG_1964.jpg
      IMG_1964.jpg
      78.1 KB · Views: 236

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    They were recommended to me by Ifdot (inkd, you met him at SOTAR build school). I have been searching for a light chest rig and mag pouches for my 9mm. This sale is right on time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom