• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rlc2

Nov 22, 2014
    left coast
    the disinformatzia* begins...

Oathkeepers website says its Facebook page was hacked.

Given how unhappy the military is with Obama, and HRC, his likely successor- I think its fair to say we will start to see a concerted progtard journolista meme, a coordinated effort of "concern" about the split between the military and civilian community.

"This is one of several reports on the growing separation between America's all-volunteer military and the public it serves: latimes.com/volunteer-army"

* http://www.amazon.com/Disinformatio...=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=1936488604

Last edited:

wolfwood

Ultimate Member
    Aug 24, 2011
    Marine Corps tank crewman right here
    I'd like to think I've upheld my oath after getting out since I've spent my legal career litigating cases against the government to defend our civil rights

rlc2

Nov 22, 2014
    left coast
    United States Uniformed Services Oath of Office

from wikipedia:

"I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God."

The oath is for an indeterminate period; no duration is specifically defined.

Blackstar65

Jun 27, 2010
    One of your club members who is a professional protestor was in Baltimore protesting the police response....

I don't mean the lack of response either.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Timely ...

Join OathKeepers on Monday, November 7th from 8:00 to 9:30PM Central Standard Time, where we will discuss possible Constitutional crisis "tripwires" surrounding this election and what are proper responses, under the Constitution and Declaration of Independence, if the usurping oligarchs cross those tripwires.

FREE WEBINAR - Martial Law & Constitutional Resistance to Tyranny

How the Founders Expected Us to Handle groups like the Clinton/Obama Cabal

That's considering that we even have an internet available BEFORE polls close on the west coast as the liberal/progressive MSM 'predicts' a Clinton win ...:innocent0

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Ominous prediction for Inauguration Week

The Presidential Inauguration (or not) of Donald J. Trump

Today (yesterday) is their first planned action, a march starting at McPherson Square at 1600hrs EST. This march will be repeated daily until Inauguration Day. We will have observers in the area to determine if this group gains any traction.
    [editor note: You can watch a livestream of these “useful idiots” here and also here . One of them actually just said “if we get rid of Trump, we gotta get rid of the internet too.”]
    Headed to Trump International Hotel ... on Periscope LIVE !!!
    https://www.periscope.tv/RefuseFascism/1jMJgZOwpDYGL?
    Update 01/15/2017

Last night went well for Refuse Fascism. Leveraging the MLK March led by Al Sharpton, the Refuse Fascism group was able to hijack the MLK March participants and get their first protest march to snarl traffic and capture local headlines. They exceeded their own expectations. Tonight they will encircle the DC Trump Hotel and attempt to block access until the DC Police run them off. The DC Police have known for days that this was coming.

If you are coming to DC for the inauguration, I suggest you have a plan and find other Oath Keepers or patriots to move in groups. Do not think for a moment that your “Make America Great Again” red hat will not make you a target for attack. Use your head and keep it on a swivel.

I will update this article daily or if a more serious situation arises.

Attachments

• j20-map-with-protest-sites.jpg
      j20-map-with-protest-sites.jpg
      99.7 KB · Views: 277

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    At the Inauguration

Oath Keepers at the Inauguration

“Now that this is over, I can tell you that the video detailing these illegal plans that became a National headline story on FoxNews on January 13th was recorded by Oath Keepers.” – NavyJack

“For the record, Oath Keepers from Operation HYPO attended and videotaped the meetings of the organizations responsible for disrupting the inauguration events and instigating this violence. We provided that information and the raw video to the DC Metropolitan Police on January 9th, 2017. Project Veritas and Oath Keepers cooperated on these activities.” – NavyJack

Attachments

• New-Women-NRD-600-a.jpg
      New-Women-NRD-600-a.jpg
      63.1 KB · Views: 236

FMD

Nice AAR of Operation Hypo here:

https://www.oathkeepers.org/navyjack-operation-hypo-action-report/

This operation entailed the infiltration of various protest groups prior to the inauguration and is still ongoing.

A nice tidbit of info taken from the report,
    "Of the major police departments we have worked with, Cleveland, Philadelphia and New York City were by far the most responsive. These departments appreciated the information we provided and took affirmative action to prevent property damage and violence. The Police Departments in cities including Portland, Seattle, San Diego, Chicago and Cincinnati were receptive to our reports but faced political pressure that may have undermined the overall effectiveness of our efforts. The police departments of Baltimore and Washington DC were severe disappointments. In every case except for one where we reported plans that could result in damage or injury, these departments took no preemptive or preparatory actions."

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    OathKeepers latest ...

ACTORS & GUNS - Oath Keepers Don't Pretend
    by James Jaeger
    A friend of mine is a Hollywood actor. I was talking to him the other day about an action-adventure movie he's currently appearing in. During the course of our conversation, I asked if he was uncomfortable about having to use a gun in the movie.
    Surprisingly he said, "Hell no, we all have guns."

By "we," I was to understand that he was referring to the Hollywood acting community.

So get this: my friend's a Hollywood actor - in a town full of liberals that promote the hatred of guns and anything Second Amendment - yet "we all have guns." All the actors have guns. Shocked, I asked him to explain further.

He said he gets so many roles that require gun play, he not only has become comfortable with guns, he actually owns many guns himself. In fact, on occasion he is expected to provide his own gun as a prop when auditioning and performing for low-budget productions. But even more interesting is what he said next: "I'm not only a gun owner, I'm a Second Amendment guy AND I pack because I never know when a psycho fan may lunge at me."
    So this is very interesting. Hollywood - a notoriously liberal and anti-gun political block - has an acting community that not only "keeps and bears" arms, but supports the Second Amendment.
    This precedes the video below with a pitch for donations to fund its completion, but still provides a look 'behind the curtain' of liberal/progressive Holly-weird.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Our fellow patriot NavyJack

The DeepState Endgame

I would love to tell you that the efforts of the resistance and DeepState to undermine the current President and his administration are coming to an end, but that is simply not the case. I would love to tell you that the efforts of the DOJ Inspector General, Mr. Horowitz, would fully expose the depths of corruption that have been uncovered by our efforts documented in the links above. That too is simply not going to happen. I am certain that the DOJ will never prosecute its own leadership or the leadership of the FBI involved in these criminal activities. From my perspective, justice can only be achieved with an outside prosecutor, armed with the ability to subpoena witnesses, convene a Grand Jury and issue indictments.

Attachments

• Deep State timeline.jpg
      Deep State timeline.jpg
      58.2 KB · Views: 241

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010

Attachments

• Good-Guys with guns.jpg
      Good-Guys with guns.jpg
      16.2 KB · Views: 243

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Draining The Swamp - Good info

Shorty Dawkins series ... Up to Part 43 already.
    Draining The Swamp – Part 43 – Artificial Intelligence
    Draining The Swamp – Part 42 – The Power Of Economic Nationalism
    Draining The Swamp – Part 41 – Hillary In The Crosshairs
    Draining The Swamp – Part 40 – Schooling Is Not Education
    Draining The Swamp – Part 39 – On Winning Some Battles
    Draining The Swamp – Part XXXVIII – Deep State Corruption
    Draining The Swamp – Part XXXVII – What Is Wrong With Public Schools?
    Draining The Swamp – Part XXXVI – The Educational Swamp
    Draining The Swamp – Part XXXV – Judge Moore Loses
    Draining The Swamp – Part XXXIV – Rejecting The Globalist Left
    Draining The Swamp – Part XXXIII – How Stupid Can Anyone Be?
    Draining The Swamp – Part XXXII – “Snowflakes”
    Draining The Swamp – Part XXXI – “White Privilege”
    Draining The Swamp – Part XXX – NFL Just Doesn’t Get It
    Draining The Swamp – Part XXIX – Mueller Investigation Infested With Anti-Trump Clinton Loyalists
    Draining The Swamp – Part XXVIII – Gen. Michael Flynn Pleads Guilty
    Draining The Swamp – Part XXVII – A Switch In Tactics By Swamp Creatures
    Draining The Swamp – Part XXVI – Mainstream Media Swamp Creatures
    Draining The Swamp – Part XXV – Ortel: Clinton Foundation Could Bring Down Other Globalists
    Draining The Swamp – Part XXIV – Who Will Have Jobs?
    Draining The Swamp – Part XXIII – Attacking The Messenger
    Draining The Swamp – Part XXII – The Duplicitous Sen. John McCain
    Draining The Swamp – Part XXI – Staying The Course
    Draining The Swamp – Part XX – An Explosion Of Allegations
    Draining The Swamp – Part XIX – Knowledge Is Not Wisdom
    Draining The Swamp – Part XVI – Depopulation
    Draining The Swamp – Part XV – On Hating White Men, While Giving A Pass To Immigrant Muslim Predators
    Draining The Swamp – Part XIV – Genders (There are only two)
    Draining The Swamp – Part XIII – Deep State Swamp Creatures Strike Back
    Draining The Swamp – Part XII – ESPN, NFL, Hollywood
    Draining The Swamp – Part XI – The Biggest Scam In United States History
    Draining The Swamp – Part X – Crony Capitalism
    Draining The Swamp – Part IX – AG Jeff Sessions Should Resign!
    Draining The Swamp – Part VIII – Accusations Continue To Fly
    Draining The Swamp – Part VII – Keeping The Pressure Up
    Draining The Swamp – Part VI – More Revelations
    Draining The Swamp – Part V – Uranium One
    Draining the Swamp – Part IV – Hollywood is Dying
    Draining the Swamp – Part III – Hollywood
    Draining The Swamp – Part 2
    Draining The Swamp – Part 1

Attachments

• Brain the Swamp.JPG
      Brain the Swamp.JPG
      17.2 KB · Views: 214

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    The writer of the “Deep State Endgame” in post 73 above—NavyJack—is one of the bravest and most committed Patriots I have ever met.

He has been an advisor to the Patriot Picket and been “in the shadows” of several of our most important operations in DC and Pennsylvania. In public we cannot even acknowledge him, or take group photos with him because his identity is one of the most closely guarded secrets in the Patriot Movement.

His reports and undercover work against ANTIFA have helped keep the Patriot Picket briefed (and safe!) in DC, VA, Philadelphia, Gettysburg and Harrisburg, PA.

If there ever was a source who will give it to you straight: it is NavyJack from Oath Keepers.

Below, Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes with the PP. (NavyJack was just out of the frame, unable to be photographed)

Attachments

• 57422BF6-5E90-42D8-8A56-2517ED9AADB8.jpg
      57422BF6-5E90-42D8-8A56-2517ED9AADB8.jpg
      117.4 KB · Views: 196

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads