• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    After reading the threads regarding the fools in Annapolis & elsewhere, I'm struck by the realization that the 2A community is more or less closed, compared to the rest of the population. Besides the rats voting away our rights, I'll bet the majority of Americans don't care a hoot what's in stake. How can we remedy this? Besides the massive lobbying that's done by all the 2A organizations, I believe an equally massive publicity effort is needed. I know NRA puts out commercials on Fox & Outdoor Channel, but that's just preaching to the choir. What else can we do?

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    That would take billions of dollars and I serious have my doubts that anything is going to change this God forsaken state we live in.

And no, I don't want to make any lemonade.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    After reading the threads regarding the fools in Annapolis & elsewhere, I'm struck by the realization that the 2A community is more or less closed, compared to the rest of the population. Besides the rats voting away our rights, I'll bet the majority of Americans don't care a hoot what's in stake. How can we remedy this? Besides the massive lobbying that's done by all the 2A organizations, I believe an equally massive publicity effort is needed. I know NRA puts out commercials on Fox & Outdoor Channel, but that's just preaching to the choir. What else can we do?

Folks can burn up the talk radio phone lines. It's free. All it takes is time. And patience. I've tried, but have been told "It's outside the topic currently being discussed. Not even a reply to the e-mails I sent.

I'm convinced that 95%, or greater, of gun owners don't know what's going on and wouldn't give a rats wrinkled rear end if they did. They'll assume it doesn't pertain to them. And if it does, it won't be that bad. And they'll just roll with the punches. And in 2021, we'll still be getting questions on here about how to comply with SB948. Cuzz no one cared to get involved in 2017.

Between the Patriot Picketers and the MHC Orange Caps, a whopping 65 folks turned out to fight for their rights. Let's hope and pray we have folks behind closed doors speaking up for us.

SB281 is nothing compared to this SB948 BS. Cuzz registration is a comin'. And then................................ Yup! The "C" word.

We'll hear a chorus of WAAAAAHAAAAAPEN??? when October rolls around. Or maybe not. Maybe we'll just hear the sounds of cell doors slamming shut. And the sound of vans coming to haul away people's collections after they lose their right to own guns.

Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom