• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ssgswjohnson

Mar 27, 2018
    As I am putting together the things I need to apply for my wear and carry permit I noticed that the MDSP page has a picture announcing online applications coming May 2018. Anyone know any further info on this? should I wait until then to apply since online is about a billion times more convenient?

The website doesn't have any further info that I could find but I know many of you are very well read on the processes and laws here.

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    They’ve been in the process of migrating things to the Licensing Portal where the 77R is done for some time. Glad to see it’s finally getting close to completion.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Yea, thats all great. You still need G&S. I am glad they throwing our money into a system that, what, less than .5% of its citizens call take advantage of?

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    Yea, thats all great. You still need G&S. I am glad they throwing our money into a system that, what, less than .5% of its citizens call take advantage of?

Stop being so butt hurt and start a business so you can get a handgun permit... LOL

And security guards get them, too, you know? There are TONS of them in Maryland, so an awful lot of people will benefit from the new system.

Oh, and we sold the Beretta.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Stop being so butt hurt and start a business so you can get a handgun permit... LOL

And security guards get them, too, you know? There are TONS of them in Maryland, so an awful lot of people will benefit from the new system.

In order:

Bite me
    Makes sense when you put it that way.
    Cool thanks. :thumbsup:

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD

Been a while since I last encountered the standard dumb and obnoxious gun shop attitude.

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    Been a while since I last encountered the standard dumb and obnoxious gun shop attitude.

I'm just messing with sundaze. He's in here all the time. If you ever encounter a dumb and obnoxious attitude at my store, let me know. I'll fix that right quick.

ssgswjohnson

Mar 27, 2018

I'm hoping to be in that .5. I'm planning to use the OPM hack, TS, Intel/IT job, bombs sent to DC Military installations, one of which was my place of business.

I figure I gotta take the shot. That moron in Seattle that sent the explosives might end up helping me get over the hump.

Acorn

Nov 6, 2017
    I'm hoping to be in that .5. I'm planning to use the OPM hack, TS, Intel/IT job, bombs sent to DC Military installations, one of which was my place of business.

I figure I gotta take the shot. That moron in Seattle that sent the explosives might end up helping me get over the hump.

You'll be good, with a TS you prob don't even need to go thru the HPRB. I know many with TS and OPM leak and they got approved right away. Secret is possible as well, but that requires a trip to HPRB in my experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom