• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Toxicjin

Feb 8, 2018
    Forest Hill, Md.
    I am MAD , I got my email from Wayne that my jacket was on its way. I was gloating to the wife that Wayne likes me better. SOB hers came in yesterday :lol2:

Jacket is nicely made doesnt seem cheaply made and its pretty heavy (for cold weather)

Wayne likes me more...he sent me an email.

T48

Mar 5, 2018
    Anne Arundel Co.
    The life membership at $600.00 is a great deal if you can afford it when you are young. I bought my life membership 20 years ago at the same amount .

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    The life membership at $600.00 is a great deal if you can afford it when you are young. I bought my life membership 20 years ago at the same amount .

It’s the reason I never chose to do it before because i’m 50. However I figured that joining as a life member now matters more than ever. Hopefully I’ll live and be able to keep exercising my 2A rights well after 70.

Raina

Jun 12, 2012
    North Laurel, Maryland
    Had a female friend text me yesterday and say that she "just bought a 5 year NRA membership because she's sick of all the BS", and she doesn't even (yet) own a gun.

Going through family papers, I recently found my Dad's original NRA Life Membership Certificate issued in the 1970's. And also his "Millennium Member" wallet id card from 2000, which is now clipped onto a refrigerator magnet, where I can see it frequently and be thankful for the values he passed along to me.

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    Looks like the $600 life member special is over. I hope they got a bunch of new members.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County

When I upgraded to Life membership it cost $200 (1983) I think I got my money's worth. I felt guilty a year or so ago and upgraded to Endowment

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    Did everyone get their NRA signup gift?

I declined the jacket when I signed up but yesterday I received a hat with some stickers and pin.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    got our jackets and membership box (cards , certificates and pins)

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I got an email from Midway, the $600 Life offer is active. If you don't want to drop that much, the five year is a good deal at $100

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom