• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • R81

Jun 30, 2006
    Anyone know the name of the vendor that sells reloading supplies at the York Gun Show? Thank you.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Yes, you can buy anything there, except firearms that are "regulated" in MD. Handguns and certain long guns (ARs, AKs, etc) cannot be purchased cash and carry, they have to be shipped to an MD FFL for transfer.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Yes, you can buy anything there, except firearms that are "regulated" in MD. Handguns and certain long guns (ARs, AKs, etc) cannot be purchased cash and carry, they have to be shipped to an MD FFL for transfer.

but be aware some dealers wont sell to you just because you are from md.
    they dont understand md laws and dont want to deal with the hassle.

Maxsplat

Apr 11, 2013
    Westmonster
    I've never been to the York show so can someone tell me how big it is? Thinking of going and taking the wife. She's not a non-gunner but she's not a gunner either. I'm indocturnating her into the life but I don't want her to get too bored.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    I've never been to the York show so can someone tell me how big it is? Thinking of going and taking the wife. She's not a non-gunner but she's not a gunner either. I'm indocturnating her into the life but I don't want her to get too bored.

I like the PA and Richmond VA shows the best. Now for someone who wants a MD regulated item, it's makes it harder as if you find something you may have to have the item shipped to a MD dealer here for transfer, but for someone like me who is looking for older more collectable rifles ( non regulated)it's the place where I find more of what im looking for. The York show at the end of the month is up to 600 tables. If you are new to the game you will see lots of very cool stuff you prob haven't laid eyes on before. If you go to a few you will see the same guys and you will know the ones who want too much for their stuff cause I've seen the same guns with them at every show for the last two years.:lol2:
    My favorites are the private sellers though not because I'm trying to skirt any laws but because alot of them sell below market value( don't do research or just trying to make a few bucks and go home) and you can truly find a gem at a good price.

Maxsplat

Apr 11, 2013
    Westmonster
    I'm not new to gun shows but most of the ones I've been to were in Maryland. I grew up going to the pikesvile armory shows as a kid. I'm just hoping my wife wont get bored. Especially since we will have our kids with us (6yrs and 1 yr olds).

Of course I can always call it payback for all those damn shopping trips I went on with her. lol

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    I think your in trouble. It can and most likely will get boring fr the kids, then aggravate the wife, then no nookie for you. Figure like this ...average time fr me to go one end to the other 2hours looking at most tables but not all, as I only stop at tables tht something catches my eye.

shooter53

Apr 9, 2013
    I think the reloading people you want to see are Minuteman Arms and J&E Shooters Supply
    they will have a good bit of what you may need

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom