• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2A forever

Oct 25, 2008
    Sykesville,Carroll Cty.
    Anyone have any lowdown on a show at the Pikesville,Armory Nov.22,23. It is supposed to have 500 tables available promoted by Appalachian promoters? I live down here in Southern Carroll and have never heard of this show ,any good? yea/nay , waste of time? I'm new to the forum ,so a big HELLO from Sykesville,MD.

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    greetings.

yah, i get the impression that all the local shows are just that. if you're close by, be sure to stop in. I plan to start frequenting my local shows, if only for the culture and knowledge. have fun, down there ;)

capTIM

Carroll County Drunkard
    Apr 30, 2008
    Sykesville
    Welcome! Your up my in my neck of the woods. I've come to learn, that unless your looking for a pistol, it's best to travel out to either va or pa for their shows.

capTIM

Carroll County Drunkard
    Apr 30, 2008
    Sykesville
    Window shopping is great if you have self control. Unfortuneately I suck at window shopping. I forget the concept.:D

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Window shopping is great if you have self control. Unfortuneately I suck at window shopping. I forget the concept.:D

YEA!!! This kind of window shopping is BETTER!!!! I don't have to watch my wife try on a different pair of shoes for the 20th time or my son yelling "Daddy can I get Pokie man??"

jsashooter

Jun 15, 2008
    Dundalk
    The atmosphere is certainly better than Timonium, being located in an armory. I wouldn't
    make a long trip for it. I agree with W/C its better just to stop by if your local.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Waste of time unless you are right next door, might find some ammo but prices are not great.

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    any directions and times, i'd like to hit it up, might as well i've been to every other show around in the past 2 months.

kgain673

I'm sorry for the typos!!
    Dec 18, 2007
    waste of time

this was the first gun show I went to when I moved to md two years ago, it was almost my last! Just spend some more time a go some where else or wait for a big one in Harrisburg or York.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    this was the first gun show I went to when I moved to md two years ago, it was almost my last! Just spend some more time a go some where else or wait for a big one in Harrisburg or York.

different promoter now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom