• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shogunade

Mar 21, 2020
    So after some more reading this is what I'm getting (pls correct me if I'm wrong):

I cannot purchase a firearm from Palmetto directly through an FFL.

I can purchase a upper kit and lower kit separately with the latter shipped to a FFL and put it together at my convenience.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Maybe nobody has bothered to submit them to the roster board because it's easier to just buy the two halves separately.

Meditator

Dec 9, 2007
    Bethesda MD
    Ok before I think about going through hoops to get it on the roster what's your guys opinions on it getting on?

It's n AR pistol bit not HBR. Other than that I wouldn't see why not. Opinion?

Here's what you need to do. Go buy a stripped AR lower from any of the IP- you don't need HQL for it.

While waiting to pick up the lower, order complete lower parts kit with Brace and complete Pistol upper from PSA. And watch how to put lower parts together on YouTube.

After 7days, go pick up the lower and build it yourself. Then slap pre-assembled upper on. Simple!

pp55ftw

Jan 8, 2019
    Here's what you need to do. Go buy a stripped AR lower from any of the IP- you don't need HQL for it.

While waiting to pick up the lower, order complete lower parts kit with Brace and complete Pistol upper from PSA. And watch how to put lower parts together on YouTube.

After 7days, go pick up the lower and build it yourself. Then slap pre-assembled upper on. Simple!

This

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands

Any experience with the geissele lower parts kits?

Kharn

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2008
    Hazzard County
    So after some more reading this is what I'm getting (pls correct me if I'm wrong):

I cannot purchase a firearm from Palmetto directly through an FFL.

I can purchase a upper kit and lower kit separately with the latter shipped to a FFL and put it together at my convenience.

PSA won't sell complete firearms or completed lowers to MD residents, just stripped lowers (I don't know if a lower without a buffer counts?), as they feel they worry be liable for any violation of our laws if an FFL completed a transfer without double-checking.

They will sell firearms and complete lowers to FFLs, as that transfers the liability to the FFL for the sale to a consumer. So you have to call your FFL and ask them to order the firearm you want from PSA for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Stew

Latest threads

Top Bottom