• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Collector98

Jan 18, 2015
    Hello, I recently ordered a CZ 82, but it shipped without mags due to MD laws. Where would I be able to find a 10 round mag in Maryland? Does anyone on here have one they would be willing to sell or point me in the direction of where to go locally?

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Nation's Gun Show in Chantilly.

The Dec 27-29 show may be the last one, if the VA legislature has its way.

Be there, bring your savings. Enjoy the last whiff of freedom. (Or maybe not. VA gun owners still seem to have balls; most of MD has been legislatively castrated.)

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Gun bunker in Shrewsbury PA generally has one or three laying around.

For 10 rounders, eBay you can find them. That’s what I did was one modified with a permanent mag block. Worked so so. Not a good fit in the mag well, but at least it allowed to to try my Cz82 until I could get some surplus mags.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    I just kept scouring the York, Gettysburg and Harrisburg gun shows, finding them on occasion until I reached my desired limit. Having many standard mags for the CZ 82 is a happy feeling

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Nation's Gun Show in Chantilly.

The Dec 27-29 show may be the last one, if the VA legislature has its way.

Not quite. Even a catastrophic failure would not take effect until midyear. They're having shows at Chantilly 14-16 Feb, 24-26 April, and 19-21 June. Plus shows in Fredericksburg and Richmond.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    PSA:

Beware of the "mfg cz" stamped knockoff mags. The ones with the seam down the middle of the back. They're worse than Khyber Pass crap. Constant stovepipes and FTF, and it's always a crap shoot seeing if they'll eject from the mag well. The majority of standard capacity mags for sale on line is of this type - I don't know about 10-rounders.. Before buying, CHECK THE PICTURE CLOSELY.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    PSA:

Beware of the "mfg cz" stamped knockoff mags. The ones with the seam down the middle of the back. They're worse than Khyber Pass crap. Constant stovepipes and FTF, and it's always a crap shoot seeing if they'll eject from the mag well. The majority of standard capacity mags for sale on line is of this type - I don't know about 10-rounders.. Before buying, CHECK THE PICTURE CLOSELY.

Yes. Look for the Czech proof mark on the lower part of the mag. I’ve got 3, 2 of one design, one of a slightly different one with the proof marks and no “mfg by Cz” on the bottom plate. The 2 of the one design needed the front lip of the mag body trimmed with a round file about .02” to feed reliably or they’d stove pipe about 1 in 2 mags right around round number 6 or 7 out of the mag.

The other one runs fine. The two I have stamped Mfg by Cz in the bottom with the seam, one is a 10 rounder and it is hard to eject and insert. I get a stove pipe about 1 in 19 rounds no matter how I’ve tweaked it.

The other one we will see. It had a little extra material on the front of the mag body I also shaved off. Haven’t run it since I did that and only had it to the range once. It was stove piping about every other mags worth of ammo also around round number 6 or 7. It inserts and drops free fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom