Frosh interview, this sociopath is dangerous.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jkeiler

Mar 25, 2013
    Bowie
    I saw him speak about a week ago, standard stump speech. He was anxious to take credit for the new gun law, and then claimed that it had already "saved thousands of lives."

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    I saw him speak about a week ago, standard stump speech. He was anxious to take credit for the new gun law, and then claimed that it had already "saved thousands of lives."

Really?!? Holy shit, I had no idea that Maryland was so dangerous that "thousands" of people are killed by assault guns in 6 months in this state. Time to move to Texas. At least there I have a fighting chance during one of those street Shootouts over movie popcorn they keep telling me about.

Ragnar

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2013
    Berkeley Springs, WV
    This guy is a self-consumed narcissist and the absolutely worst kind of politician who thinks he knows what's best for the rest of the world. The more influence he has, the worse off we will all be.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    As much as it pains me to actually cast a vote for Jon Cardin, he's the DINO option.

The Sun ran a story yesterday saying that Cardin missed 75% of his committee votes. If it gets legs, it'll hurt him.

daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie

We need to start asking for the names of people who have been saved. Can you imagine his expression if someone would just ask him, "Who?"

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    How about asking about good time credits?

For the role of the ag in fighting government fraud.. ask if the cutrent AG. Should resgin now that it is public knowledge that he has committed at least one fraud...

The less we talk about. Guns the better....that's what they want us to to... it will ralley thier base. Most folks don't care one way or another... must get him to talk about other issues..

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009

Obviously Frosh has as little respect for the intelligence of his voters as we here have for him.

I suspect Frosh is right in that, if we assume that his voters believe that bumf.

Apr 8, 2012
    Earth
    And folks, it's not just about guns either. We need to hammer him about his obstruction of Jessica's Law and his back stabbing/reneging on the pit bull legislation.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD

"Tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, and eventually people will come to believe it."
    - Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's propaganda minister

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    One of Frosh's relatives ( which is actually less slimy than he is)

Attachments

• larryweasel1b.jpg
      larryweasel1b.jpg
      83 KB · Views: 522

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Don't let Frosh give weasels a bad name. That's just wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom