• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    I've been hearing rumors about a new round of bans coming down the pipe in early 2014. I'm hoping they miss the fallowing rifles because I haven't had a chance to acquire them yet.

1. AR-20 = They're expensive but it's currently the only rifle capable of full auto without having to fill out NFA paperwork. They are still and have always been cash and carry.

2. OMG-47 = They look almost exactly like an AK style rifle but operate totally different. Instead of using a piston, they use gas impingement so they don't qualify as a copy cat.

3. SOL-52 = A high powered semi automatic sniper rifle that uses 50 caliber bullets. It has an effective kill range of over 1 mile and comes with a 30 round drum.

4. KM33 = A belt fed rifle with a 1 pound trigger. The trigger is so light it will actually bump fire while shouldered. It is currently the quickest semi auto rifle on the market firing nearly 1,000 rounds per minute.

Well, there's the rifles I hope don't get banned and if they do, hopefully I can acquire them before the Dems find out about them.

What rifles are you hoping don't get hit with the ban hammer?

AV8OR

Jan 22, 2010
    I have shot the GAU8 quite a few times.

4000 rounds a min and has 7 barrels!

I have it on layaway and hope it comes in before the next ban. Best part is that I don't need a HQL or a Backround check to get one.

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    Damn you people , would you please stop putting this info out here on the interwebs !

THEY ARE WATCHING US TO GET THIS INFORMATION !!:sad20:

Edit : figured I better add this> :rolleyes: < before hurt feelings reports are filed

Armati

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 6, 2013
    Baltimore
    MOM-180, an AR-18 derived gun that is different enough that it does not meet the copy-cat criteria. It is all plastic and stamped sheet metal. The street price is suppose to be around $500 so just about anyone can afford one.

KML-98, a belt fed shotgun that uses a cloth disintegrating belt. It is also 99% percent plastic and designed to pass through metal detectors.

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    $20 says somebody just googled AR-20. :lol2:

Don't forget the beltfed FUBAR 700 chambered in 700 Kynoch and designed by the legend that is Gecko45 . The mere sight of it kills puppies and kittens in your state and all surrounding states instantly .

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I've been hunting the ever-elusive BFG 9000. Holding the trigger down longer increases the velocity of the fired round. Just don't hold it down too long!

dtmeyers

Jun 22, 2013
    I love my AR-20, always turns heads at the range. Once shot an OMG-47 but it some stupid Chinese make one, POS - you don't really want one.

1969sschevelle

Dec 28, 2012
    Lost Farmland County MD
    The AF-500 .....better known as the Attack Force -500 or just AF....sends 500 rounds out in every direction whenever there is a breaking news story...no one or nothing is safe while an AF is in the area. Still selling at Waldo ..probably not for long.

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    Glock 50bmg. Totally untraceable via metal detector and capable of taking down airplanes.

Sent from my fire using smoke.

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    Don't forget the beltfed FUBAR 700 chambered in 700 Kynoch and designed by the legend that is Gecko45 . The mere sight of it kills puppies and kittens in your state and all surrounding states instantly .

Dude, gecko45 taught the carbine class I was in he is a wal life ninja master :D

casualmadness

Man about town
    Jun 4, 2012
    VA
    I have shot the GAU8 quite a few times.4000 rounds a min and has 7 barrels!

Are you getting the super evil, world conquering deluxe model that comes with children shaped targets? Because that's the cool one that we all need for hunting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom