• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    UPDATE 12/08/2018 - with the donations made directly to the store for Andy, they're just about at the $9,000 mark needed. GoFundMe is currently at $8,760.

One of our instructors, Andy, lost his granddaughter after only 2 weeks of her life. It was very sudden, but she died in her mother's arms. We care about Andy very much around here, and those that have taken one of the classes he taught will probably feel the same.

They set up a GoFundMe page for funeral expenses. If you can help, please help as much as you can. If you would like to donate to us directly to save them the fees associated with GoFundMe (they took $50 from our $1,000 donation), contact us by PM and we'll make sure it all gets to where it need to go. If you can't afford a monetary donation, please share this link on your social media pages to help out such a warm and caring person like Andy.

https://www.gofundme.com/funeral-and-burial-costs-for-baby-jazmine

Thanks,
    Chuck

Last edited:

md_rick_o

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 30, 2008
    Severn Md.
    That is horrible, we have 14 grands and could not imagine the pain of losing one. We'll be praying for Andy and the family. He was the one that helped me recently with my purchase.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Donated. I have no words other than I will pray for her.
    I just can't imagine. I need to go hug my daughter now.

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    Andy is probably the strongest and most positive person I know, and this is hitting him hard. He is all about family and would give his life for any of them if them asked. I’m sure he has already asked God to take him in her place. He WILL get through this, and the support from the MDS community is helping him more than any of you could ever imagine. Not just the financial support, but more the words of support. They mean more than money. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. Andy is my family and seeing him like this hurts me more than I ever thought it would. Reading him your comments and watching the tears of joy well up in his eyes makes this ordeal more bearable.

Chuck

Dingo3

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2013
    Fredneck
    Ever since I saw this posted prayers have been sent and will be with the morning prayers tomorrow. Andy and his family are in my prayers. I’m sorry that it is all I can do

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    Ever since I saw this posted prayers have been sent and will be with the morning prayers tomorrow. Andy and his family are in my prayers. I’m sorry that it is all I can do

Do not underestimate the power of your prayers. Andy is a very spiritual man and the healing power of what you are doing will go so much further than any dollar you can give. Money can be gotten anywhere - true prayers cannot. Thank you for all you are doing.

Chuck

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    I'm Andy. You all cannot begin to know the value of your kind words and shared prayers. I'm in a very dark place right now and collectively, you folks have put a big, beautiful, brightly lit candle in the midst of it. I can't thank you enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom