• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    I've seen three ads for 5.45 appear in the classifieds over the last few days. All of them have been gone within a day or less.

Is there a run on 5.45 going on? I've got 4 or 5 spam cans plus some Wolf I've been saving so I don't need any more, just curious.

atblis

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    The MSP has decided that an Arsenal 5.45 AK is legal. People have been picking theirs up the last few days and or are anticipating obtaining one. Most likely people are also trying to take advantage of this and sell off extra 5.45 they have lying around.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    I am aware of the MSP declaration regarding the AK74's; figured that might be what has set this off just looking if anyone else has any insight. People snatching up AKs who couldn't get them before the ban. Guns no good wifout boolets.

QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel
    A run on ammo? It's hard to run when you're carrying half a dozen 5.45 spam cans, nyuck, nyuck, nyuck...

I would assume that this is a very local "run," due to the aforementioned MSP ruling. And since this was publicized on MDS, I imagine that it's possibly even a site-specific run.

ARMatt

Apr 12, 2016
    NAS Pax River
    Yea I think its all just based on here, I get on another forum and no one has posted anything about the rifle newly being legalized in MD and its specific to Aks. Id agree that its just site specific.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    I've tossed around unloading the cans I have since the Wolf is becoming readily available and is non-corrosive. Not sure I like the idea of selling ammo, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JOELEWIS419

Latest threads

Top Bottom