• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    I ordered a couple items from them during their Black Friday sale with free ship. A week or so after my order came in I had another box on the porch from them. I opened it up to find a $300 order that was spose to go to someone in New York. The funny thing was there were 2 labels on the box, a small one that matched the info on the invoice and a large ups label with my info.:confused: I called them the next day and they emailed a return label and I sent the box back to them. I hope the guy in New York finally got his items.

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Ordered an STR stock, rubber pad and a broker tactical pen. For less than $20 on the pen and the % off, why not lol

Texas

Villiage Idiot
    Nov 16, 2016
    Accokeek
    It was a close one for me. I have to ask my wife before I buy things. She is pregnant now and there is no telling what she will do to me if I make her mad. Be glad in 7 months when I can pee standing up again. I showed her the discount and the shipping and she said yes, hugged me then threw up in the downstairs bathroom. Good times.

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    It was a close one for me. I have to ask my wife before I buy things. She is pregnant now and there is no telling what she will do to me if I make her mad. Be glad in 7 months when I can pee standing up again. I showed her the discount and the shipping and she said yes, hugged me then threw up in the downstairs bathroom. Good times.

Oh man that sounds like a rough go for her, at least she said yes lol.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Did anyone take advantage of the $24.99 3-day backpacks yesterday? I ordered two, plus a few sundries. $104 and $3.99 shipping = pretty good deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom