• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gizmo98

Free At Last!!
    Nov 4, 2015
    Central PA
    If anyone cares to make the drive, Field and Stream usually has them in stock in Camp Hill, PA. If they're out, they usually get them back within a week or so. They're $500. Unfortunately they won't sell to out of state residents. You would have to buy it from them and have it sent to a MD FFL. I'm not sure if they'd charge for shipping.
    In my case, I went to the store right after I got my PA DL and picked one up. Been wanting one forever!

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I like this (especially with the PPS M2!). May have to get one of these cases and keep my Sub2k .40 in one of my vehicles. Just have to make sure I remove it if I ever happen to have to drive through DC.
    Yeah, probably will fit in a larger laptop sleeve, but the reasonably priced case works really well.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Got mine today, it feel like a hunk of plastic and cheap, I kinda dig it though haha.

You should check out a Gen 1 if you think a Gen 2 feels cheap. I have both, the Gen 1 has good aftermarket parts availability for a reason. Both of mine are completely stock at the moment and will likely stay that way. I don't look at these as a collectors item, they are simply a small but legal (in most of MD) truck gun that may come in handy one day. Nothing more, nothing less.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    You should check out a Gen 1 if you think a Gen 2 feels cheap. I have both, the Gen 1 has good aftermarket parts availability for a reason. Both of mine are completely stock at the moment and will likely stay that way. I don't look at these as a collectors item, they are simply a small but legal (in most of MD) truck gun that may come in handy one day. Nothing more, nothing less.

I find it strange you did not mention the Glock mag thing as a + :)

I have some pretty cool stuff but everyone prefers to shoot my gen 1?? Full disclosure: I mainly take ladies to the range :innocent0

Gizmo98

Free At Last!!
    Nov 4, 2015
    Central PA
    Got mine today, it feel like a hunk of plastic and cheap, I kinda dig it though haha.

Check out Mcarbo products. I just put in their trigger, springs, and long charging handle. Night and day difference. They're releasing an optic mount soon that's similar to the Midwest Industries one. This one looks like it will mount more securely to the rail. They're also about to release an extended mag release and better/taller sights.

Just like Ford SVT and Mercedes AMG, kel-tec needs to send a bunch of guns to Mcarbo to be finished off correctly.

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Finely picked it up and got out to shoot it, surprised at how accurate it is. The front sight is a POS, and was low and left as you can see. Needs an upgraded front sight and this should be good to go.

10 rounds at 25 yards...good enough for me, I honestly expected 5" group at 25 yards.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Ah, bummer. First time that I've seen a tan G2 G17 Sub2k in a while. They must have released a batch, so I bet there will be more chances.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I've gotten a TON of apparently false "in-stock" notifications from SlickGuns on these today for prices under $400. Prolly just a glitch but KEEP THOSE EYES PEELED!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom