• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I'm a fan of "weird" beer or well at least good beer but having choices for people would be good. Food on sight would also be a plus.

I'm just not that much of a beer drinker any more. Though I found Jailbreak's beer enjoyable, it's not something can drink much of(not that that's a bad thing).

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    A while back, there was a meet-and-greet at Jailbreak Brewing Company in North Laurel. Who took the lead on planning that? I'd like to see another one take place and I'm willing to help make it happen.

Awesome.

This year we had a 'drop-in' meet-up, a dozen or so stopped by. We just mingled with the regulars. Last year we rented the entire brewery, about 100 attended.

Please feel free to host a meet-up there; I don't intend to plan another event. If you (or anyone) does, please send me an invite, I like the venue. I recommend you check their calendar and call their event coordinator. Jailbreak has become very popular and I don't know what the new rules are.

Good luck!

Raina

Jun 12, 2012
    North Laurel, Maryland
    Thanks, Minuteman, you answered my question about whether or not you were intending to plan something. I don't want to step on anyone else, however I enjoy planning get-togethers. I'm new speaking up in a forum, usually just lurk, read and learn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rdc

Ultimate Member
    Dec 3, 2010
    Middlefingurton
    ...and not drinking weird beer would also be a plus...and not having only beer to drink would be a ++

I'm just not that much of a beer drinker any more. Though I found Jailbreak's beer enjoyable, it's not something can drink much of(not that that's a bad thing).
    Yeah. I got ya. I are with you. Choices (full bar, soda etc) would be good. Food also a plus.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Has anyone been to Triple Nine's in Elkridge? I know Howard County Happy Hour Meetup group sometimes goes there.

They have darts, billiards, full menu.

Did they move or something? I thought they went out of business about 4 years ago.

Raina

Jun 12, 2012
    North Laurel, Maryland
    Sounds like Bank Shot is the Choice?

I stopped by the Bank Shot tonight. The manager would welcome our group on a Saturday evening when they don't have leagues. The cost for pool is $12 per table per hour. They have regulation darts also.
    Each person would have their own tab for food/drink. The manager would need to know a few days in advance how many pool tables to reserve.

Would there be interest in doing this in mid-January?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GunnerGunz

Sunken Treasure
    Mar 2, 2010
    Reisterstown
    Jim you forgot to look at the dates of the posts you are like 8 months behind the time. Dont feel bad though I do this all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom