• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I hate being right all of the time when I said that this guy was a deliberate plant the last time with his "reasonable gun laws" drivel.

Happens every year at this time. Every. Single. Year.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-19 at 4.48.05 AM.png
      Screen Shot 2018-01-19 at 4.48.05 AM.png
      1.5 KB · Views: 278

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    I hate being right all of the time when I said that this guy was a deliberate plant the last time with his "reasonable gun laws" drivel.

:party29:

Attachments

• B6B4F109-2326-40D2-933D-64C5C7D2B062.jpg
      B6B4F109-2326-40D2-933D-64C5C7D2B062.jpg
      52.9 KB · Views: 258

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010

This is the first thing I thought when I saw the first post. The Bloomberg and Soros groups are trying to stir up trouble on all gun related forums, not just MDS, and they've been very successful on the California websites.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I've seen them, mostly 22lr. Is it legal to buy from out of state vendors ?

Watched you when I was a boy. Too bad about your knee problems.

Ebay prohibits magazines over 10 rounds on their site. They have for years. Not sure what the OP saw but I just looked and couldn't find one. There are "extended" mags on there meaning they have a pinky grip extension, not over 10 rounds.

Yep, I've never noted mags over 10. Ebay is funky though. I just sold an AR-15 22lr conversion bolt. My first listing they pulled because I had a photo of the package and it reads AR-15. I pulled the bolt for photos, then just listed it as 22lr Conversion, and that listing stayed. Got a great price too.

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co

Thanks for taking him out (gender assumption alert). This may be more of a rhetorical question, but what's the point? What are they trying to accomplish, just stirring the pot? Sheesh, get a life, learn something, life is too short.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Thanks for taking him out (gender assumption alert). This may be more of a rhetorical question, but what's the point? What are they trying to accomplish, just stirring the pot? Sheesh, get a life, learn something, life is too short.

I believe that the end game is to get someone here to suggest something illegal and then they can pound that into the ground during testimony that the gun community in MD is constantly offering advice for how to break MD Law, so we need tighter laws. That's my guess anyway.

I am glad to be a part of a forum that NEVER advocates for or advises upon breaking the law. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    I believe that the end game is to get someone here to suggest something illegal and then they can pound that into the ground during testimony that the gun community in MD is constantly offering advice for how to break MD Law, so we need tighter laws. That's my guess anyway.

I am glad to be a part of a forum that NEVER advocates for or advises upon breaking the law. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks for the insight. These people are just pathetic.

MindTheGAP

Jan 4, 2018
    Maryland

Hear hear! Quite the opposite actually; from perusing the various subtopics here, you guys are as well versed (lets be honest - better versed) in gun law than virtually ever MS-based police officer I've ever met or heard of, and certainly more knowledgeable than those deciding the laws around firearms.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville

It has been proven they do not need facts to back up their lies. Wasn't there a lot of BS during testimony yesterday? and obama was born in hawaii ...

Ranchero50

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    Hagerstown MD

The irony is just like the restrictive gun purchasing laws (HQL, CCW) that only those with limited means / transport can't have the means to defend themselves.

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010

What they hope to accomplish is to spread misinformation to spread uncertainty and doubt about gun laws and practices, making it easier for them to pass anti-gun laws after they divide gun owners. Not all gun owners are like MDS members who actually shoot and know the laws, so the Bloomberg groups take advantage of this and convince some gun owners that "reasonable" gun laws are a good thing, or that the gun banners aren't really out to ban all guns, or turn one group of gun owners against other groups of gun owners. I've seen how successful they have been in California, and they are trying to do it in all states.

jskello

Oct 23, 2016
    Bowie MD
    I live in Md and own a Kel-Tec sub 2000. This post is saying I cannot go to VA and buy the 33 round glock magazine for it. I have read info contrary to these statements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom