• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A_arrrrr_L

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 14, 2017
    Hi everyone. I'm looking for beginner lessons on how to use a shotgun. I'm a new gun owner, and I want to develop some proficiency (and maybe as I get better start using it for more hobby-related activities like hunting or clays). I see a lot of training courses on handguns (for obvious Maryland reasons), but not a lot of opportunities to get instruction on shotgun use. I'd be interested in a either a class or private instruction time.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    PG trap and skeet has classes if you have the right kind of gun for their sensitivities.

Nottherealfranco

MD Escapee
    Sep 24, 2014
    Hi everyone. I'm looking for beginner lessons on how to use a shotgun. I'm a new gun owner, and I want to develop some proficiency (and maybe as I get better start using it for more hobby-related activities like hunting or clays). I see a lot of training courses on handguns (for obvious Maryland reasons), but not a lot of opportunities to get instruction on shotgun use. I'd be interested in a either a class or private instruction time.

What kind of training are you looking for? Basic manipulation and safety, or tactical/ technical shooting skills?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom