• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Seriously, this is a terrific deal if you're living in SilencerCo's ASR ecosystem:
    https://www.joeboboutfitters.com/Articles.asp?Search=blackhawk+silencerco&ID=301

If you're like me and were in the market for some new ASR muzzle devices, this is your big chance: JBO is selling the Blackhawk versions (which are just rebranded SiCos, and literally identical) for $30 each. Free shipping was $90, so I bought three and a $5 shim kit.

Steve_Zissou

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2017
    Baltimore City
    Seriously, this is a terrific deal if you're living in SilencerCo's ASR ecosystem:
    https://www.joeboboutfitters.com/Articles.asp?Search=blackhawk+silencerco&ID=301

If you're like me and were in the market for some new ASR muzzle devices, this is your big chance: JBO is selling the Blackhawk versions (which are just rebranded SiCos, and literally identical) for $30 each. Free shipping was $90, so I bought three and a $5 shim kit.

must not begin next build...

must... not... begin... next... build...

IGNORE... LOWERS... IN THE BASEMENT....

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Are these compatible with the AAC 51T mounts? Looks exactly the same....

Balzer94

Feb 27, 2011
    Ordered 3 and and a few small parts to hit $90. Should be getting my saker 7.62 out of ATF prison this week. Waiting on my call from my store.

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    I got 3 and a shim kit to get the free shipping.

Funny thing is, i really don't have a use for these right now, but I know I will one of these days

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    This is a killer deal. Got 3 more mounts. Now I need to order some rockset. As I learned form lord Chad, it does go bad.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Got mine today. Appears to be just as good as a SiCo muzzle device and made in America too
    They're literally rebranded SilencerCo muzzle devices. SiCo and Blackhawk had a somewhat short-lived arrangement where BH sold SiCo cans under their own brand. Like, a year ago, there were a whole bunch of the rebranded cans that got blown out for great money - still kinda wishing I had snagged a K-can when that was going down. SiCo even said they'd warranty them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom