• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Donovanosis, which is spread through sexual intercourse with an infected patient, or by coming into contact with a patient's infected ulcer, is typically seen in India, New Guinea, parts of the Caribbean, central Australia and southern Africa.

A pharmacist with chemist-4-u.com told the news outlet that any delay in treatment “could cause the flesh around the genitals to literally rot away.”

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2018/08/22/flesh-eating-std-allegedly-reported-in-england.html

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I seen it, it's pretty gross. It is nothing like necrotizing fasciitis, however. That stuff will make your weener fall off in under 24 hours. Then you will be dead.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    I seen it, it's pretty gross. It is nothing like necrotizing fasciitis, however. That stuff will make your weener fall off in under 24 hours. Then you will be dead.

I'd welcome death if my weiner fell off. :lol2:

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia

Marriage does the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014

My weener falls off, I will certainly be dead. Old lady will kill me!

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010

Attachments

• download.jpeg
      download.jpeg
      15 KB · Views: 918
    • th.jpeg
      th.jpeg
      18.2 KB · Views: 814

DanGuy48

Ultimate Member

That immediately reminded me of an old joke.
    “An American tourist goes on a trip to China. While in China, he is very sexually promiscuous and does not use a condom.

A week after arriving back home in the States, he awakes one morning to find his penis covered with bright green and purple spots. Horrified, he immediately goes to see his doctor.

The doctor, never having seen anything like this before, orders some tests and tells the man to return in two days for the results.

The man returns a couple of days later and the doctor says, "I've got bad news for you. You've contracted Mongolian VD. It's very rare and almost unheard of here. We know very little about it."

The man looks a little perplexed and says, "Well, give me a shot or something and fix me up, doc."

The doctor answers, "I'm sorry, there's no known cure. We're going to have to amputate your penis."

The man screams in horror, "Absolutely not! I want a second opinion!"

The doctor replies, "Well it's your choice. Go ahead if you want, but surgery is your only choice."

The next day, the man seeks out a Chinese doctor, figuring that he'll know more about the disease.

The Chinese doctor examines his penis and proclaims, "Ah yes, Mongolian VD. Very rare disease."

The guys says to the doctor, "Yeah, yeah, I already know that, but what can you do? My American doctor wants to operate and amputate my penis!"

The Chinese doctor shakes his head and laughs, "Stupid American doctor! American doctor, always want to operate. Make more money, that way. No need to operate!"

"Oh thank God!" the man replies.

"Yes!" says the Chinese doctor, "You no worry! Wait two weeks. Dick fall off by itself!“

On a serious note though, I think we’re only going to see more of this type of thing as even common bacteria become untreatable superbugs, shrugging off moat nything we can throw at them. It will be interesting to see how this goes.

There was something on a news site I read just the other day about a man having to have an arm amputated from bacteria he contracted while eating sushi. It started in his hand within a day, IIRC, and was spreading fast. He had some other health issues though....but still.

I am however curious...what’s the connection to National 2A issues?

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom