• Status
    Not open for further replies.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Care

Vector files work best in any of the vector formats. Gif and Jpeg files do not come through nearly as detailed as vectors do.

-Brian

Brian, once done, is there any special care needed? Also, do you have the software to convert a JPG to Vector format?

Last edited:

United Gun Shop

Industry Partner
    Aug 16, 2013
    Rockville, MD
    Brian, once done, is there any special care needed? Also, do you have the software to convert a JPG to Vector format?

Depending on the type of metal and the depth you may need to lightly oil the engraved portion. We currently do not have the ability to convert other files to vectors. If you email us a picture of what you are looking to get engraved we can try and recreate the image as a vector.

-Brian

United Gun Shop

Industry Partner
    Aug 16, 2013
    Rockville, MD
    Can you do plastic? I have a couple Glocks that I have SBR registered that need my name/city/state engraved.

We have done Glock grips and slides. Haven't done any ATF engraving on a Glock frame but I am sure it is possible. Stop by or give us a call and we can discuss some options.

-Brian

Xshot

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 14, 2013
    Pasadena, MD
    Of course I won't have the dumb HQL in time to get my GP100 by the end of your sale. What's the regular price?

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    will do

Depending on the type of metal and the depth you may need to lightly oil the engraved portion. We currently do not have the ability to convert other files to vectors. If you email us a picture of what you are looking to get engraved we can try and recreate the image as a vector.

-Brian

Thanks.

United Gun Shop

Industry Partner
    Aug 16, 2013
    Rockville, MD
    Of course I won't have the dumb HQL in time to get my GP100 by the end of your sale. What's the regular price?

Our standard price is $50 unless it is something we have to create. If you have already started the HQL process give us a ring at the shop and we can figure something out for you time wise.

-Brian

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Just had my NiteScout A3 engraved with my trust info. Fast, easy, and convenient. Definitely a great service!

CrawfishStu

Creeper
    Dec 4, 2006
    Crofton
    How do you want the receivers etc that you would engrave text on?

Completely stripped, just a lower, the entire gun so you can clamp it any way you want?

genexd

Mar 18, 2014
    Cory did a great job on my form 1 titanium silencer tube today. It was done in less then 20mins and the guys were pleasure to talk to while I waited. Even at the regular rate of $50 it is more than worth!

icabic

Apr 5, 2015
    Cory did a fantastic job on a sig 556 upper, scar upper and an AR lower. I'd have been very pleased with the job at $50 and $25 is an absolute steal. Thanks guys!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom