• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    Over the years I've bought several quality leather and canvas items from this supplier.

Today I received an e-mail announcing a 50% off going out of business sale due to a fire at their main manufacturer's facility.

If you have an interest in holsters, cheek pads, rifle cases, slings, etc , check them out at www.pacificcanvasandleather.com. Use the code lastchance50 at checkout for the discount.

Sale ends July 5, 2019.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    Over the years I've bought several quality leather and canvas items from this supplier.

Today I received an e-mail announcing a 50% off going out of business sale due to a fire at their main manufacturer's facility.

If you have an interest in holsters, cheek pads, rifle cases, slings, etc , check them out at www.pacificcanvasandleather.com. Use the code lastchance50 at checkout for the discount.

Sale ends July 5, 2019.

Wow. Njce stuff it seems. That elite bag is sharp ...

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Get it that its REPOP but with that code its a fantastic buy. Ended up with almost $400 of stuff for $200. Even got a few future gifts for my father that he will like. Frankly there retail wasn't that bad to begin with.

Don't know if I will ever need a Garand cheek pad but good to have one around. The fleece lined M1 carbine bags are awesome.

Cochise

Ultimate Member
    Sep 5, 2008
    Rockville
    Thanks for the heads up. I just bought 2 of the Elite over under shotgun cases. At 50 bucks each they are a steal if the quality is even just decent. They look like the old Orvis cases from when they were made in the USA

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Thanks for the heads up. I just bought 2 of the Elite over under shotgun cases. At 50 bucks each they are a steal if the quality is even just decent. They look like the old Orvis cases from when they were made in the USA

Cost myself an extra $13 in shipping but I buckled on some of the shotgun cases figuring they would work well for my Savage 99s. Got one for my father too. Along with an extra P38 repop.

Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    Just got a shipping notice for my order of three holsters, one brown leather for my 1937 P08 and two canvas for my WWII USGI 1911s. It should arrive tomorrow. As for quality, everything I've ordered from them so far has been great. I think I'll take one more look before they stop taking orders.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Here is my haul. Like all repop stuff its going to take some wear and flexing to make it look right. Not bad for a couple hundred understanding some of these will be future Xmas gifts.

qXFUOvF.jpg

jE1oFZZ.jpg

8Sm3oYG.jpg

A couple of their shogun cases which should be good for Savage 99s, some of the M1 carbine fleece lined sleeves for transport, P38 holsters, a Webley holster, a 1911 shoulder rig, some pouches...…….

Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    Here is my haul. Like all repop stuff its going to take some wear and flexing to make it look right. Not bad for a couple hundred understanding some of these will be future Xmas gifts.

qXFUOvF.jpg

jE1oFZZ.jpg

8Sm3oYG.jpg

A couple of their shogun cases which should be good for Savage 99s, some of the M1 carbine fleece lined sleeves for transport, P38 holsters, a Webley holster, a 1911 shoulder rig, some pouches...…….

Now I know why everything was sold out when I checked back.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom