• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scott's Gunsmithing

Industry Partner
    Mar 21, 2010
    Glen Burnie, MD
    These are BAD-ASS! Much better than a Bumpfire stock. The Binary Firing System Trigger system fires with each pull....AND RELEASE of the trigger. Not only can you achieve faster firing rates than you can with a bumpfire stock, but also maintain better firearm control!

$525 Installed (Trigger may be purchased for $400 + tax). FYI, trigger is NOT 'drop-in'. It must be fitted to the AR receiver to be installed.

Call the store for more information: Tuesday - Friday 10am - 6 pm, or Saturday 9 am - 5 pm.

See the video:

https://www.full30.com/video/403c8934a479784b5098a598640f5654

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Is there any way to prevent the second shot being fired if a cease fire is called while you have the trigger pulled?

Yes....move the safety selector to 'Semi Auto'

Last edited by a moderator:

Dmacri25

Ultimate Member
    Mar 15, 2014
    BelAir,MD
    Is there any way to prevent the second shot being fired if a cease fire is called while you have the trigger pulled?
    If these are the one's I've seen, with the trigger pulled move the selector back to the normal "semi" position.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

TinCuda

Sky Captain
    Apr 26, 2016
    Texas
    There has been a lot of talk about these triggers lately. The video for FosTech Echo Trigger claims that the hammer can't misfire by having the hammer ride the bolt forward. If the hammer drop is done with the trigger pull (or release) by your finger and not some kind of sear timed to the bolt, what makes the difference?

The guy with the FosTech Echo Trigger also claims that when you change mags, the first shot will always be with a pulling action and not a release action. Wouldn't the bolt being locked back keep the hammer engaged to whatever mechanism (BFS) holds the hammer from firing and letting you just release the trigger to reset it? I suppose you could reset the system by switching the safety lever back to the single fire semi position and then back to binary.

What is different internally to these two trigger systems?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYThNUVZrYM&feature=youtu.be

TinCuda

Sky Captain
    Apr 26, 2016
    Texas
    Looks like the FosTech Echo Trigger has a "sear" that makes it impossible to experience hammer follow. It looks like to me, it prevents the hammer from dropping until the bolt is on the spring loaded trip. I think if the trigger is worked too fast, it will just miss a shot or two but will not leave the rifle "dead" with the hammer resting on an un-fired round.

I am still on the fence on this one. I may end up getting one of each. It's not like I don't have a bunch of other useless junk in the parts bin. LOL

Attachments

• 1FET_zpswvxowvu5.jpg
      1FET_zpswvxowvu5.jpg
      52.4 KB · Views: 1,917

TinCuda

Sky Captain
    Apr 26, 2016
    Texas
    What do you think the chances are that the ATF will change their opinion of them?

I think it is fairly safe to say we will be OK. From what I have read, this is not the first trigger of it's kind that has been approved. The Fostech Echo and the Franklin Binary are just the latest two.

Someone posted this letter from 2004 on another thread. See below.

Edit: To add to that, I am no expert but I seem to recall a similar trigger used in shotguns to shoot clays. Maybe someone can expand on that. If I am right, I think that Shotgun pull/release trigger has been around for a long time.

Attachments

• batferuger2-shot001.jpg
      batferuger2-shot001.jpg
      113.7 KB · Views: 1,094

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    With a little training. They work.

Things to remember

Do not ride the trigger or reset. Pull completely to the rear and fully release.
    Riding the trigger causes malfunctions
    Lighter or low mass carriers help with speeding up the action, so do heavier springs.

Won't work reliably on an mcr belted
    Works well with 7.62x39 uppers
    Will not work with 22lr conversions kits without modifications to the kit. The BFS has a wider hammer that gets hung up.
    Works with the sig mpx
    Semi auto pull is heavy and reset is very long
    Bipod really shine with this set up

I haven't tried it with a 9mm upper ...yet, so I can't comment on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom