• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kdmag88

Jan 10, 2018
    $200 for semi-automatic weapons

you think they accept crudely and barely finished 80%s?

as much as I love hearing about the minuscule numbers of some of these buybacks, I also would love to make money off cheating their stupid system.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Triple dupe

Trupe?

So i can go to a gun show and buy 30 round ar mags for $10 and get $25 a piece for them in Bmore......<does math> thats big profit

Thats what I was wondering, if you show up with 30 brand new unopened high cap mags, are they really going to hand you $750?

From what I understand they are telling people there's a limit of 2 scary super capacity mags per person

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    Would be tempted to sell them some beat old AR mags for $25 but that would mean I would have to go to B'more AND put up with their crap as I sold the mags to them. Unless I'm going to make some real bank that isn't worth it to me.

Takes a lot to get me into B'more!

Can I simply order some cheap "high" cap mags to the police station and they send me a check:D

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    I’m all over this. I have 10 hex mags that I don’t like that cost me about 8 bucks each. 250 for something I was tempted to throw away is very tempting! Maybe I will roll in while open carrying.

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    Oh, someone call and get them to add buyback of rapid fire trigger actuators and bumpstocks. Since they make regular guns into machine guns they should pay $500 for them!

Hyper-W

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2010
    Cooksville
    $116 for a brand new Mossberg 702 Plinkster. Good way to make a fast $80. If I still lived in the city, this would be tempting.

Anyone notice that they define a high-capacity handgun magazine as "Any handgun magazine beyond the standard manufacturing capacity"? Someone should let our lawmakers know.

kc day

MDS Supporter
    Sep 29, 2008
    This was confirmed this .am with a call to the same sargent. Due to the HUGE volume of calls that they received from the masses about turning in large amounts of hi cap mags they reconsidered and cut it back to only 2 hi cap mags per person. Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom