Anybody Know If These People Have Websites?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I'm looking for websites of a couple of gun shops/sellers that people have mentioned here.

They are:

Christian Soldier
    A&D Pawn
    Otto's Gun Supply
    Chris Rimes

There's another in the Glen Burnie area that I can't think of (not Scott's).

I don't know if any of these have websites but if they do and you know of them, I'd appreciate it.

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    I'm looking for websites of a couple of gun shops/sellers that people have mentioned here.

They are:

Christian Soldier
    A&D Pawn
    Otto's Gun Supply
    Chris Rimes

I don't know if any of these have websites but if they do and you know of them, I'd appreciate it.

Arundel Firearm and Pawn, around the corner (sort of) from A and D.

I'm fairly certain none of the folks you listed have websites. And Chris' last name is Rhines I think.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Does "Colonial Arms" still exist? It was about a block north of the old Holy Trinity church on Old Annap Blvd in Glen Burnie. They had a great selection of old military guns at one time.

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Does "Colonial Arms" still exist? It was about a block north of the old Holy Trinity church on Old Annap Blvd in Glen Burnie. They had a great selection of old military guns at one time.

Same place as Arundel Frearms and Pawn I believe. Not sure when or why the name changed. I've heard people call it Colonial before, but there's no signs marking it as such now.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Same place as Arundel Frearms and Pawn I believe. Not sure when or why the name changed. I've heard people call it Colonial before, but there's no signs marking it as such now.

OK, that explains then. I "think" there was a shooting probably 20 years ago and the owner was killed. I could be wrong, I have really realistic dreams sometimes.

DAVIDMAGNUM

Oct 19, 2007
    Federalsburg

They are:

Christian Soldier
    A&D Pawn
    Otto's Gun Supply
    Chris Rimes

Barts Sports World in Glen Burnie www.bartssports.com

Christian Soldier is a Gun Shop and a damn good one too!

Caeb75

Full fledged member
    Sep 19, 2007
    Aberdeen
    Christian Soldier does not have a website. I do have to say, though, that Rob is a great guy. Never once have I gotten the "Will you buy something already" look from him, and he's actually sent me to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things I wanted because he couldn't touch their price. He does have goofy hours, but that is because of him being a full time paramedic. The shop is the result of the clinton ban on kitchen table gun dealers. He opened so he wouldn't have to give up his FFL. He is also a SOT, so he can handle just about anything for you.

t3tech

Oct 15, 2007
    Elkton
    I was referred to Christian Soldier by my wife's cousin. Haven't been there yet, but when I come up with an extra grand or so that's most likely where I'll go for an HK P7 that's on my "to-buy" list.

No website last I checked, but he lists stuff on Guns America as well.

Jack41

Oct 27, 2007
    Randallstown
    im over glen burnie all the time its my second house i just only found barts shops and didnt like the price how do you get to the other ones

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    Don't know the others, but A&D pawn is on same road as Barts and down next to the Honda dealership (Browns?) and Glen Burnie Transmission. As a wild guess, I'd say about 8th Ave is the closest intersection. I also believe another of the listed places is very close. Select Fire (class III) is on the other side of Rte 2 in about the same area. Nice place to rent a machine gun to shoot and then go purchase somewhere else. I personally don't like the service there.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    im over glen burnie all the time its my second house i just only found barts shops and didnt like the price how do you get to the other ones

If you have a few hours to kill, the Rt 2 corridor provides and excellent afternoon of gun shopping.

Start at Bart's.

When you come out of Bart's go south on Crain HWY (to the right of Bart's as you look at the door)

As h2u said, A+D is on the right in a strip shopping center/flex space on the right. There's a Mexican resaurant in their too.

Continue south on Crain HWY and make a right on Baltimore Annapolis Blvd (MD 648) immediately on the right you will see Arundel Pawn. The guys in there are nice enough once you break the (very deep) ice.

Continue south on Crain and make a right on Thelma Ave (it's a bit firther down the Rd). Look for Scott's Gunsmithing on the left side. Not a huge selection but Scott will order anything in the world for you and he's just an all around good guy.

If you still have time, continue to Annapolis on I-97 which is about 2 miles further down Crain Hwy. Take the MD450 exit and make a left on West St. Work your way into the left lane and look for the Popeyes. Right behind there is the Armory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    nexgen98

Latest threads

Top Bottom