• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RegularJay

NRA & SAF Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 20, 2007
    Harford County
    When I left at 4:30 Today they had 1 left (started with four) Couldn't have asked for an easier or more pleasant buying experience. Staff was swift and polite maybe 20 minutes in and out.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Congrats. Wish I could say the same for Dick's in Hagerstown yesterday. Guy behind counter was living up to the name by being an arrogant dick. I returned the favor without being nasty and got other employees to crack up. Oh well. My money works the same elsewhere.

DEX

scruffy-lookin nerfherder
    Aug 16, 2013
    Glen Burnie, MD
    I'm just trying to figure out how to buy one and have it in the house (w/o my wife finding any off it out until the later "Oh this, I've had it for a while now" excuses :innocent0)

RegularJay

NRA & SAF Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 20, 2007
    Harford County
    My wife didn't bat an eye, brought in the box and sat it on the dining room table, 'course it helped that I had the tags for her new Jeep in the other hand. I could have brought in a shoulder fired missile and she wouldn't have noticed.

The are (were) $50.00 off of a regular $249.00 price. The guy said he hadn't seen any in quite a while and wondered where they dug them up. I had seen the sale in the Sunday paper and planned to stop after work, I was very surprised they had had more than 1 to start with and happy that they had one for me.

They of course had no .22 ammo (oh well)

DEX

scruffy-lookin nerfherder
    Aug 16, 2013
    Glen Burnie, MD
    I've managed to "wrangle" (get extremely lucky) 22 LR from WM a cpl times so I'm probably set for 1 day at the range :D. Last week, on Tuesday, I was at the Crofton Dicks at open and they were unloading 22 LR, but passed b/c of the price point being a little too high. I did pick up a cpl boxes on 5.56 62 grain just b/c, didn't even ask the price (which was a mistake :sad20:).

Evil Twin

Jun 13, 2009
    I still won't shop at Dick's. When/if they change their policy regarding evil black rifles, I will gladly go back. I realize that they have the right not to carry them, just as it is my choice not to shop there.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    I'm just trying to figure out how to buy one and have it in the house (w/o my wife finding any off it out until the later "Oh this, I've had it for a while now" excuses :innocent0)

:lol: Nice trick, I may have to try that!

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I'm hoping these prices will go back to normal AFTER October 1st. Seems like everyone is buying anything they can at this point in time. However, that is a REALLY great price. Makes me think about putting on the shoes and driving about 3 miles to that Dick's.

Congrats,
    Jim Smith

Kimber45

Jan 14, 2011
    Whiteford
    Dicks in Hunt Valley has a Camo Take Down $399 and some regular 10/22's but no longer on sale. They were all in the back, not on display for whatever reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom