• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I'm looking for recommendations for someone to remodel a bathroom in the southern AACo area. Replace the bath tub, toilet, floor and bath tile, grout, remove wallpaper and paint. Must be licensed and bonded.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    Peter Lord, LLC, They did our Living room and kitchen remodeling as well as our deck. Great guy and outstanding work. He's out of AA Co.

443-801-0515.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Ryan Schmidt
    Schmidt Contracting Services,LLC
    www.schmidtcontracting.net
    P:443-235-0546
    F:410-571-5788
    MHIC# 95371

Ryan did a complete bath remodel for us from the studs out. He was on time, on budget and clean beyond belief.

He's not going to be the cheapest guy around, but he'll do what he says he will.

tball

Ultimate Member
    May 20, 2010
    St. Augustine, Florida
    WW Construction Management, specializes in high end kitchens, bathrooms and additions. They have done a lot of work for our friends and did a really nice job on our bathroom. Tom took us to a beautiful showroom full of the latest bathrooms. He was a tremendous help in guiding us through the process of picking out the cabinets, marble and granite, the faucets, lighting, etc. He kept us from making some big mistakes with colors. He knows what colors of granite and marble work together and seemed to know what my wife would like. He added a second fan and extra lighting, heated floor, ran extra power upstairs for future use. He didn't pressure us on anything and was extremely helpful to us with designing everything. They gutted the bathroom and moved things around so they flow better. We are happy with his work. He also did our roof and we are getting him back out to do some hardwood floors and windows for us. Our friends are thrilled with his work. He has done work for two of our neighbors too. I believe his work was featured in one of the big home magazines.

Telephone: 301-788-6560 Ask for Tom

blackthorne

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 31, 2010
    Naptown
    Just had one done. Very happy with the results (and I am picky). Try O'Neil Builders at oneilbuildersinc.com or call 410-990-0124.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom