• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JRussell87

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 9, 2018
    Hey guys I was born and raised in southern AACO
    Moved to GA in 2008 and began excersizing my unrestricted rights. Came back in 2016 because of job. And after 2 years thinking I was gonna move sometime soon to PA I've given in and acquired my HQL and collectors permits...I'm a license collector so if there are any other pieces of paper that can make me feel special please let me know lol. Look forward to catching yall on the forums.

P.s. once I feel I've broken the rust from 2 years of not shooting I'd like to see if anyone would be willing to show me the ropes of deer hunting. I have a great deal of passion in learning new skills and am not affraid to get my hands dirty and do my part. I of course need to take my class first and acquire my license.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA

JRussell87

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 9, 2018

Thanks I will, I appreciate you puting a hotlist together

Virgil Co.C

Aug 10, 2018
    Welcome . Spent a fair amount of time in Cartersville ,north west GA. Ya this state is something else . Will be leaving in about 4 years and not worried about door hitting my rear. When you get your hunting liscence there is a lot of public hunting land although it is challenging to hunt and may have to drive a bit.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• msi_welcome.jpg
      msi_welcome.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 88

JRussell87

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 9, 2018
    Welcome . Spent a fair amount of time in Cartersville ,north west GA. Ya this state is something else . Will be leaving in about 4 years and not worried about door hitting my rear. When you get your hunting liscence there is a lot of public hunting land although it is challenging to hunt and may have to drive a bit.

I know Cartersville We did the budweiser tour there we were in Woodstock and before that Cumming

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    What Jonathan Glock was probably thinking of was :

Texas Online Hunter Safety would meet the Training requirement for Md's HQL

Texas Online Hunter Safety would meet the requirements for obtaining a Hunting License .

To actually hunt in Maryland , you will need a Maryland Hunting License of proper class/ stamps .

And Welcome !

Was the observation on Public Hunting , and distances, etc commenting upon your present local area in Md, or back in Northwest Ga ?

JRussell87

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 9, 2018
    What Jonathan Glock was probably thinking of was :

Texas Online Hunter Safety would meet the Training requirement for Md's HQL

Texas Online Hunter Safety would meet the requirements for obtaining a Hunting License .

To actually hunt in Maryland , you will need a Maryland Hunting License of proper class/ stamps .

And Welcome !

Was the observation on Public Hunting , and distances, etc commenting upon your present local area in Md, or back in Northwest Ga ?

Thanks for the welcome. Nothings in georgia but my freedoms and some friends lol. I'd be interested in tagging along locally. I'd like to learn the ropes. Theres alot to be learned and I dont think tracking or field dress is something a book or video could teach me well

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom