• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Yep. Ramirez sounds naive. You cannot set up an event without the consent of the business where you plan the event. He’s an ass. Panera just wants to serve coffee, sandwiches and soup. The don’t deserve to be caught in the political crossfire. Yet another reason to dislike Ramirez.

I got the feeling that his 'campaign manager' set it up and knew the prroperty manager personally. It was also curious the PG's finest were there as a welcoming committee, which was probably her doing. But, whomever it was it backfired, probably after Rack gave his speech about respecting property rights.

Attachments

• 51ga3URlaSL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
      51ga3URlaSL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
      19.8 KB · Views: 536

VG-10

Oct 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    VG-10 was with us today, making it a heartfelt day for all of us who know what he has been through since December 13, when his beloved wife Angie was lost in an horrific car accident.

When there was a moment, we gathered around to acknowledge his continuing grief and pray that it lessens. We love you, James.

Thanks guys, meant the world to me. I shared this thread with Angie's parents. Her father also posted the arrest thread on MD Whitetail. Thanks again

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Up next: IDFinfantry, who spent 10 years in the Israel military and is not skeered of nutin’, starts us off in this video.

Then at about a minute in, the "manager" arrives to throw us out! What a cluster!

Then at 3:00, Notorious AOB gifts Senator Ramirez a BUMP STOCK so he knows WTF one looks like!

It is abundantly clear that these are not "outreach" or "discussion" events the miniature senator is planning, but they are rallies and support events. When someone asks him to explain himself and his decisions, he does not have Mr Miller feeding him the proper party-line responses.

Last edited:

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    I got the feeling that his 'campaign manager' set it up and knew the prroperty manager personally. It was also curious the PG's finest were there as a welcoming committee, which was probably her doing. But, whomever it was it backfired, probably after Rack gave his speech about respecting property rights.

Yes, this was no surprise. He definitely knew we would be there.

DubTap21

Jan 27, 2013
    Silver Spring
    Just checked. The Feb 3 Ramirez thread was in the MD 2A section, where viewable by anyone. Do wonder why the phone caller wanted to be anonymous, unless they frequent MDS and have an account.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    He/she probably does have an account. It wouldn't be difficult for a mod to figure out who was lurking around.
    Yep. I remember that. We should absolutely push the ACLU to hold Democrats to the same standards.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Ramirez' post about supporting bumpstock legislation on FB says there are 16 comments.....all but five have been removed. We should absolutely hold him accountable. I commented on the post as such. I'll link it here in a minute.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Hattie

Sep 18, 2012
    Ramirez asked the bump board doner how he knew it would work.

Perhaps next time, the Senator could be invited to respond to questions along the lines of:

Senator, have you ever fired a rifle equipped with a bump stock?

Ever bump fired a rifle any way at all?

Ever actually handled a rifle equipped with a bump stock?

Ever had any formal training in rifle shooting?

Ever have any formal training in how a semi automatic firearm actually works?

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    It is abundantly clear that these are not "outreach" or "discussion" events the miniature senator is planning, but they are rallies and support events. When someone asks him to explain himself and his decisions, he does not have Mr Miller feeding him the property party-line responses.

:lol:

Miniature Senator, that made me chuckle...:lol2:

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Wondering why County boys as opposed to Bowie City boys?
    Maybe 8 years ago three guys walked to cars breaking in and stealing items while another followed them in a car to pick up the goods. Five cars were robbed including my truck. They walked around while people took pics and were on their phones talking to 911. They seemed to know the city Police were on the other side of town. We were told to wait inside Best Buy until the police arrived, 45 minutes later they showed up to take reports. A Sunday 11:45 right before lunch in the amount of time it took me to get two coffees from Starbucks, I missed the whole damn thing.

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    Here's picture of the bump stock gift that Ramirez turned away.

Guess he was afraid he'd put it in a drawer and forget about it, and wind up in handcuffs some day....hmmmm.

From the video it looked like he didn’t believe that was a bump stock and that it could increase the rate of fire.

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    Someone needs to hand Ramirez a rubber band next time and ask if he's willing to outlaw those to stop bump firing.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Ah ! Jolene Ivy ! Is this Ramirez's handler Lady ? That's serious PG Power structure there .

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    Ah ! Jolene Ivy ! Is this Ramirez's handler Lady ? That's serious PG Power structure there .

I think a post in her facebook page said 4 or 5 there today and it was the NRA. Anyone wearing an NRA anything? Also said they didn't know we were coming. I guess the extra police (marked and unmarked) and officers (uniformed and under cover) was just a typical breakfast in PG county.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adamc904

Latest threads

Top Bottom